Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

My current KS handbag collection: Cameron Street Byrdie, Grand Street Small Hayden, Emerson Place Lenia, and Emerson Place Rita :smile:. I had originally sold the Hayden but felt seller's remorse and cancelled it but now I'm thinking of putting it back up on sale. It's a bit too big and bulky for my liking and I don't like the way it sits on my hip. The reason I kept it was because it's SO spacious and the Hayden style was one I kept eyeing on the site. I wanted the one in saffiano leather but settled for this because of the surprise sale. Typing this all out reconfirms that although I like the bag, I don't love it. Sorry didn't mean to go off tangent, do you ladies think I should put it back on sale?:confused1:fullsizeoutput_267.jpeg

My current KS handbag collection: Cameron Street Byrdie, Grand Street Small Hayden, Emerson Place Lenia, and Emerson Place Rita :smile:. I had originally sold the Hayden but felt seller's remorse and cancelled it but now I'm thinking of putting it back up on sale. It's a bit too big and bulky for my liking and I don't like the way it sits on my hip. The reason I kept it was because it's SO spacious and the Hayden style was one I kept eyeing on the site. I wanted the one in saffiano leather but settled for this because of the surprise sale. Typing this all out reconfirms that although I like the bag, I don't love it. Sorry didn't mean to go off tangent, do you ladies think I should put it back on sale?:confused1:View attachment 4136681
If you don't love it, you won't use it. If it were me, I'd put it up for sale.

Last month, I was doing some pre-purchase research on the forum to see if anyone posted about the KS desert muse rabbit polly coin purse and couldn’t find any mention of it. So, I’m paying it forward! I LOVE this fluffy bunny. :heart:

16C32996-1843-41E3-BF1F-117A5C8502E8.jpeg
52CDA70C-5980-4544-B7AD-58E9C08BFD1A.jpeg
CB808640-AB49-4630-A3EE-407FB483A45B.jpeg
6DA04614-7F4E-42B1-B2D3-11979A34AD46.jpeg
She holds my earbuds, thumb drive, and name tag with room to spare. The stitching is nice and tight and the zipper is smooth as long as you avoid the fur.

Also fluffy. Soooooo fluffy. I pet her every time I pull her out of my bag.