Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

From the
My first Kate Spade! Since this is my first time so I avoided those cute novelty items and decided on this simple Cameron Street Byrdie instead. I really love it!

One thing is it doesn't really smell like leather. Is it made of saffiano leather?

From the picture it looks like saffiano leather as it have the cross hatch printing on it.
But stil not sure thou, maybe can wait others opinion :biggrin::tup:

My first Kate Spade! Since this is my first time so I avoided those cute novelty items and decided on this simple Cameron Street Byrdie instead. I really love it!

One thing is it doesn't really smell like leather. Is it made of saffiano leather?

Yes it is saffiano/crosshatched leather. So it won't have that "leather smell" (or feel) most associate with leather. That is good for the Byrdie though as it will keep its structure nicely :smile:

I like KS saffiano, I have a couple bags and wallets in it and it is very durable/weather resistant, but not "hard" like some other brands saffiano leathers, if that makes sense!

Just got this. Wow. Pics didn't do it justice. I find myself drawn to older styles so buy a lot on various apps, eBay etc. this is larger than it looked which is fine, and heavy! I picked up the box and was like what the heck is in here!!!! I love it...and it's one where they used a print of Frances Broadhurst for the lining. Hopper House Framed Darcy in black patent.

Attachments

• IMG_5593.JPG
    IMG_5593.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,149
  • IMG_5594.JPG
    IMG_5594.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,160
I couldn't help but notice that a lot of people are trying to get a Kate Spade sub-forum started. The best way to do that is, not only to ask (make your wishes known here http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/how-many-people-would-want-see-kate-spade-108192.html), but to have several threads about the brand that are active and current.

So for all you Kate Spade fans and owners out there. . . . . SHOW US YOUR KATE SPADE BAGS!:tup:
And another favorite sets ❤️

Attachments

• E0A6A321-9950-476F-A126-7AD1CEF824E3.jpeg
    E0A6A321-9950-476F-A126-7AD1CEF824E3.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 945