Show us your December 2015 Kors purchases, are they Christmas treats for you, or love

Can anyone please tell me whether the cindy crossbody come without a dust bag or not. Mine had come from Bloomingdales without a dustbag and was stuffed into such a tiny box that I couldn't believe there was a bag in there before opening it. It had creased and de shaped a little, thank god not much.

Can anyone please tell me whether the cindy crossbody come without a dust bag or not. Mine had come from Bloomingdales without a dustbag and was stuffed into such a tiny box that I couldn't believe there was a bag in there before opening it. It had creased and de shaped a little, thank god not much.

No, it doesn't come with a dust bag....:smile:

Yep, no dust bag. No good they sent it that way.

My youngest son finally came over to give me my Christmas present. He's been very busy with a heavy work schedule. But he did real good. He said he didn't think I had a bag in this color so he said I definitely needed one. I love it! It's the Harper & he thought I would need a change purse/key pouch just for good measure. He couldn't find one in Merlot to match the bag so he got me a Fulton in Vanilla. He's got good taste, especially for a 19 yr old.

I'll be carrying this girl tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20160115_194655.jpg
    20160115_194655.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 168
My youngest son finally came over to give me my Christmas present. He's been very busy with a heavy work schedule. But he did real good. He said he didn't think I had a bag in this color so he said I definitely needed one. I love it! It's the Harper & he thought I would need a change purse/key pouch just for good measure. He couldn't find one in Merlot to match the bag so he got me a Fulton in Vanilla. He's got good taste, especially for a 19 yr old.

Yes, I agree he did good.👍Great color and I like the chain detail.

Wow your 19 year old son picked this out?!?! I'm impressed! He did good! Very nice bag and change purse. Someone is going to be very lucky having him as their boyfriend. [emoji3] Not many men can pick out a nice handbag or would even attempt lol.

Wow, I'm impressed! By the thoughtful and tasteful gift! You raised him right :smile:

Yes, I agree he did good.👍Great color and I like the chain detail.

Wow your 19 year old son picked this out?!?! I'm impressed! He did good! Very nice bag and change purse. Someone is going to be very lucky having him as their boyfriend. [emoji3] Not many men can pick out a nice handbag or would even attempt lol.

Wow, I'm impressed! By the thoughtful and tasteful gift! You raised him right :smile:

Thank you, ladies. He really does have good taste. When he was young, he would go shopping with me & ask all kinds of questions about why do girls like this or that, or ask about what's the best fabric or leather to buy, what's the difference in metals & types of gold karats, ect. He puts a lot of thought in his gifts & tries to buy something one would want. He gave his girlfriend a studded Rhea backpack to use for her classes. My oldest son was like that too. The middle son...not so much...his interest has always been computers & electronics. LOL

Wow what an amazing gift. The boy definately did good, I would have sobbed when I opened that.

You have taught him well and he is same age as my son, who I know will do this as well when he starts earning more and stops buying sneakers he doesn't need lol. He knows my collection so well. Although his mindset at the moment is "really mother another MK bag, cause you so need that!!"

I bet his gf was truly impressed to receive her rhea as well.

Proud mumma you must be.

You'll have to tell him all the ladies on tpf are impressed with his purse buying talents and maybe would like him to run seminars for other males on how to buy the females in your life the perfect MK gifts.

Thank you, ladies. He really does have good taste. When he was young, he would go shopping with me & ask all kinds of questions about why do girls like this or that, or ask about what's the best fabric or leather to buy, what's the difference in metals & types of gold karats, ect. He puts a lot of thought in his gifts & tries to buy something one would want. He gave his girlfriend a studded Rhea backpack to use for her classes. My oldest son was like that too. The middle son...not so much...his interest has always been computers & electronics. LOL

That's awesome! What a lucky girl! :smile: