Show off your twillies and tell how you use em

Gorgeous pictures have been posted:love: docride-Love both your twillies!! I really really want that animal alphabet one!

My one and only, 24 faubourg in white. I wear it mostly on my hair.

24faubourg.JPG

I didn't think about taking a picture, but I just tied mine on to a belt loop on my jeans and let it hang. It is the same pattern and color as in #31 above. I wore blue jeans, a black sweater, and the twilly hanging. It actually elongated my legs!

Thank you everyone for your superb contributions and heartfelt congrats to us all! Aren't Twilies sometimes just the thing to brighten our days and warm our hearts..without breaking the piggy bank! Cheers!

Here's a couple of old photos of DD with one in her hair and another worn as a belt:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• berrytwilly.jpg
    berrytwilly.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,321
  • ddtwilly3.jpg
    ddtwilly3.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 4,064
Nola, love your Faubourg 24 Twilly. A beauty.
allaboutnice, your daughter is so pretty, a real english rose! You'll never be able to retrive that Twilly. Red berries, another grail.

allaboutnice, your daughter is so pretty, a real english rose! You'll never be able to retrive that Twilly. Red berries, another grail.

Thank you MaiTai :flowers:, they are DD's own twillies (and she won't lend, :rolleyes:) - she has a tiny Hermes collection - 3 twillies, tribord twilly rings and a tiger and ladybird bag charm. She's very lucky but her tastes lie more with Juicy Couture or anything with pink and glister, lol.

It's very pretty the way you put your twilly on your Kelly:heart:!

I used to put my twillies on my Kelly as you did, but I had even harder time to open and close the bag as twilly kept getting on the way!:sad:Are you comfortable opening and closing your bag with twilly tied like that?

Anyway, one important thing is...it's VERY VERY PRETTY..Kelly bag with twilly~~~!:love::flowers:
Orange / red bolduc carre
47b8dc37b3127cceb5a12e0daed700000025108AZMXDdw2asp

It's very pretty the way you put your twilly on your Kelly:heart:!

I used to put my twillies on my Kelly as you did, but I had even harder time to open and close the bag as twilly kept getting on the way!:sad:Are you comfortable opening and closing your bag with twilly tied like that?

Anyway, one important thing is...it's VERY VERY PRETTY..Kelly bag with twilly~~~!:love::flowers:

Thanks for the compliment. I make sure its tied nice and tightly and the bow doesnt have the ends hanging too low, then its fine. I also make sure to tie it from the inner ring so it doesnt swing around.:tup:

You all are devine!! Loved reading and seeing what you do with the twilly!! I just bought my first 2 off ebay and can't wait. You all have me hooked on those little orange boxes!!!