*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

In my another post, I asked for the recommendation and mentioned that I want to try out the shoes before buying. But I can't wait until I will be in NYC 2 weeks later. (also very concern that the shoes will be sold out)
Dear hubby ordered the Pigalle Follies Glitter Dragonfly for me yesterday. He placed the order at 09:30, the shoes were shipped from Milan and we received it in Hamburg today at 13:30. Wow! that was real quick!

OMG! The shoes are drop dead gorgeous, I can't help but look at it at different angels the whole time. It seems that the colour of the glitter changes in different light. Sometime it looks more blue, sometime more purple and even red pink. The size is 36 and it fits like a glove. This is my first pair of CL and the highest heels that I have. I just need to practice walking with it before going out. Also decided not to use those clear sticker to protect the sole. I think the normal wear look very sexy. Hopefully the glitter will stay put. But I am afraid I will lose the shoe since the toe box is so short, any suggestion?
View attachment 3894344 View attachment 3894345

Congratulations on your gorgeous shoes, they are stunning and the mod shots are lovely, thank you for sharing with us. I have a pair of CL's in the strass and there is minimal fall out, hardly any. Regarding your question, not sure I am clear, are you worried about walking and having the shoe slip off? if that is the case, you may want to consider a thin insert in the heel area to help them stay put. I have a pair of So Kates that are slightly lose and they slip off if I am not careful, in order to prevent that I bought a pair of thin (very very thin) heel inserts and worked like a charm. I like the Dr. Sholls inserts, or any generic drug store brand works too. Going down in size was not an option since they would have been too small. I hope this helps.

Hi! :wave:Total newb to the forum (reformed lurker) here in my very first pair of CL! The ever beautiful Cornielle. Pic of me trying them on at Saks last week. I love the asymmetric toe box while still looking classic. I've worn them once to dinner already...probably should have broken them in first but I couldn't wait :biggrin:

Welcome! we love it when members post their shoes, keep the pictures coming! and your shoes look lovely!