*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Ummm, these are too cute! Where did you get them? I didn't see them at the CL boutique sale here in vegas. Although, I only went to one boutique. They look like they might actually be comfortable too. Do you mind if I ask what the sale price was?
Yes No prob I don't mind - I've got from NM and it was 60 % off from $1195 to $478, a big steal and my first sale purchase for CL ever :lol: I didn't plan shopping for CL shoes but my size was just there by a chance when I went shopping for other brands shoes the day :smile: It's pretty comfortable for 100mm CL because its boots and suede.

Yes No prob I don't mind - I've got from NM and it was 60 % off from $1195 to $478, a big steal and my first sale purchase for CL ever :lol: I didn't plan shopping for CL shoes but my size was just there by a chance when I went shopping for other brands shoes the day :smile: It's pretty comfortable for 100mm CL because its boots and suede.

Ugh, I love and hate sale season. Everyone has different stuff on sale!

Oh..I understand what you mean the feeling of "love and hate" :lol:
well...actually this is my only sale purchase, but I always miss all the sales on any brands and I usually just droll people's beautiful sales scores here ;)

The CL boutique had a pair I liked, but I wasn't in love with them so I passed. But Farfetch has valentino rockstuds on sale for $597 and I'm itching to pull the trigger.

New Pigalle Follies 100mm and I posted a question in the sizing thread about these - if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it! 38.5 is comfortably snug all over on day 1... toes pressed against the front, heel pressed against the back, but toes are not scrunched/curled lengthwise. Toes are squished side to side but I have narrow feet so it's not an uncomfortable squish at all. Should I aim for "uncomfortably snug" on day 1 so that they stretch out to "comfortably snug" later? Or does this sound like it is the right size? I think if I go down half a size then I will have lengthwise scrunching of the toes and a big effort to get my heel in. These just pop right on (as long as I have some lotion on my toes to get my toes to slide all the way in first) and they feel comfortably snug.

20170107_182924.jpg 20170107_183312.jpg

Last edited:
Both of these just arrived today, the pigalle follies definitely feel less comfortable than the pigalle and my toes are more squished but hoping with a bit of stretch they give a bit more, couldn't go up a size as they'd be too big up the top.

Attachments

• IMG_6894.JPG
    IMG_6894.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 864
Reactions: Cconit
New Pigalle Follies 100mm and I posted a question in the sizing thread about these - if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it! 38.5 is comfortably snug all over on day 1... toes pressed against the front, heel pressed against the back, but toes are not scrunched/curled lengthwise. Toes are squished side to side but I have narrow feet so it's not an uncomfortable squish at all. Should I aim for "uncomfortably snug" on day 1 so that they stretch out to "comfortably snug" later? Or does this sound like it is the right size? I think if I go down half a size then I will have lengthwise scrunching of the toes and a big effort to get my heel in. These just pop right on (as long as I have some lotion on my toes to get my toes to slide all the way in first) and they feel comfortably snug.

View attachment 3568232 View attachment 3568233

I wouldn't go down in size. I think you're in the right size for your foot. To be honest I don't have one pair of Loubs that are "comfortable". They all have a level of hurt to them. These should stretch just a bit though. If you're trying to stretch them you could always put them on while wearing socks to help widen the toe box area.

I wouldn't go down in size. I think you're in the right size for your foot. To be honest I don't have one pair of Loubs that are "comfortable". They all have a level of hurt to them. These should stretch just a bit though. If you're trying to stretch them you could always put them on while wearing socks to help widen the toe box area.

Thank you for your reply :smile: That size actually was very "comfortable" for me with is exactly what made me think they might be too big; lol! I was expecting more discomfort :smile:

I think I do need the 1/2 size smaller because I put them on one more time to think about it, walked around on the carpet, and my heel popped right out while I was walking. I think it's a combination of narrow feet plus the lotion on the top of my toes, my toes were able to fit a little farther forward into the toe box without scrunching uncomfortably... and the top of heel cup doesn't dig in at all ...so out came my heel. But 8 is all sold out :sad: so sad.... maybe next year I can get these in the right size.

Thank you for your reply :smile: That size actually was very "comfortable" for me with is exactly what made me think they might be too big; lol! I was expecting more discomfort :smile:

I think I do need the 1/2 size smaller because I put them on one more time to think about it, walked around on the carpet, and my heel popped right out while I was walking. I think it's a combination of narrow feet plus the lotion on the top of my toes, my toes were able to fit a little farther forward into the toe box without scrunching uncomfortably... and the top of heel cup doesn't dig in at all ...so out came my heel. But 8 is all sold out :sad: so sad.... maybe next year I can get these in the right size.

Hmmmm. Have you thought about putting the heel inserts in the back of the shoe? This will help fill that gap so your heel doesn't slip. Might also be comfy too. Loub sizing is always tricky. You might lose that "comfortable" feeling by going down half a size.

Hmmmm. Have you thought about putting the heel inserts in the back of the shoe? This will help fill that gap so your heel doesn't slip. Might also be comfy too. Loub sizing is always tricky. You might lose that "comfortable" feeling by going down half a size.

I keep buying leather shoes that feel comfortably snug on day 1 but then feeling disappointed with how much they stretched after a few weeks of wear... so in my next purchase I'm aiming for uncomfortably snug on day 1 and then hopefully it stretches to comfortably snug :smile: (or as comfortable as a pointy toe high heel shoe could be....lol)

These ended up going back because my heel came out so easily on day 1 ... I can only picture that getting worse instead of better and I have other black patent shoes that I can wear while I wait for my size to come back in stock :smile:

Last edited: