Show off your bags from independent designers/small businesses

I love Nasha Made in Mars from a young female Thai designer. When I'm in Bangkok, I always check out Nasha Made in Mars items and recently finally bought the strawberry pinto handbag.

I was last in Bangkok in Dec 2019/ in Jan 2020. But, on that long trip as on most, I didn't have any extra space in my suitcase to bring back a pinto handbag. I had tried for three years to get one home. But, it's good that I waited as it went on sale some months ago and I bought it online. It was sent to me from Bangkok. Pinto is Thai for Tiffen container.

Below is the real Thai pinto like I have had for a couple decades here at home. Nasha decided to design a handbag in honor of them.

I've heard of Fount. It's good to see one of their handbags. That handbag leather reminds me of when I had Coach handbags back in the 1970s and 1980s. Made to last.

I'm glad that this thread has been started as I'm one who doesn't only buy handbags from the sought-after designers, but for many decades have had a real mix of handbags.

After seeing the Zarah Juan handbag posted above, I went on Youtube and watched the entire CNN interview with Zarah. Very interesting. I wasn't familiar with that designer before seeing the above post.

Last edited: