Show me your watch and VCA stacks

Thank you! The yachtmaster is a recent addition and I LOVE it! It has a very low profile so it is very easy to wear. It is the 37cm version:smile: I know that you favor WG so thought it was worth posting!
I love the YM. It looks absolutely badass on you. maybe someday I will get a preloved 35. Too bad they don’t make the 35 anymore.

• Love
Reactions: hopiko
I wear my 5 motif with my smart watch all the time! I use to wear with my J12 before the Apple Watch. I’ll now occasionally wear it with the first watch I ever purchased for myself. 25 years later I still have it and it reminds me of how excited I was the first time I saw it in the catalog and final went to the store to purchase it. :girlsigh:

B445DADB-9F26-4D85-995E-0911F055D57F.jpeg

I wear my 5 motif with my smart watch all the time! I use to wear with my J12 before the Apple Watch. I’ll now occasionally wear it with the first watch I ever purchased for myself. 25 years later I still have it and it reminds me of how excited I was the first time I saw it in the catalog and final went to the store to purchase it. :girlsigh:

View attachment 5413783
I can’t express how much I love and appreciate your watch and that you still have and wear it. It deserves VCA. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: hopiko and jenaps