Show me your under 1,2,3,4,500.00 bags!

I'm going to push out just a teensy bit on our price limit with this bag because I got such a good deal. Chanel iridescent lamb tote for $568 including the cost of cleaning (and authentication) at Leather Surgeons (private seller eBay).View attachment 3886057
I will make an exception in this case Sparkletastic, that bag is really gorgeous!

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Trussardi Lovy mini in red pebbled leather and red hardware (approx $400 new from Trussardi in Venice, Italy) View attachment 3886061
I still don't know how to multi-quote but I love this red one, very unique! Also love the Cavalli tote, I think I will check out some of these myself.
Just saw the other two bags somehow I couldn't quote them. You have an awesome collection of bags, I'd love to have some of them :smile:

Reactions: Sparkletastic
How do you like the Trussardi? I've never heard of this brand before, but that's such a cute bag! Very tempted to get the grey mini!

https://www.trussardi.com/en/dk/p/m...setracolla&dwvar_76B00001-1Y090482_color=E150
I really adore this bag. Quality and construction are great.

It is definitely mini - the smallest of my bags. The pebbled leather / structured design don't "give". But it's still roomy enough for my things (minus sunglasses). And I'm a person who really dislikes mini bags because I don't find them practical. But I can make it work with this bag as it's not too tiny.
I still don't know how to multi-quote but I love this red one, very unique! Also love the Cavalli tote, I think I will check out some of these myself.
Just saw the other two bags somehow I couldn't quote them. You have an awesome collection of bags, I'd love to have some of them :smile:
Thanks, @Shelby33! I like your bags too. There are so many great steals and deals. It just takes a lot of patience to find the perfect ones. When I get a deal on a great bag it adds so much to my happiness to carry. :yahoo: Just the opposite if I spend a lot and get a buying "hangover". :sick:

Almost my entire bag collection is under $500, many of them are under $100 even! I have blocked out the 5 bags that cost me more. The LVs were gifted from my mom after she outgrew them, so they were $0!

The true crown of my collection is the vintage Dior in the top right! I bought it before the vintage Dior became a huge trend, so there were many of that exact style on eBay, and it cost me ……… $100!!! In like-new condition, with stickers still covering the hardware! Amazing! It was also a reward to myself after finishing my thesis, so it’s a truly special piece :heart:

This Black Friday I hope to add another under $500 bag to my family. I CAN’T shop without seeking a deal first! I’m so thankful for TPF authenticators who make deal-hunting a lot easier!!!

Attachments

• 3FB04764-E296-4EF1-B797-E8B33D7E35D0.jpeg
    3FB04764-E296-4EF1-B797-E8B33D7E35D0.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 593
Almost my entire bag collection is under $500, many of them are under $100 even! I have blocked out the 5 bags that cost me more. The LVs were gifted from my mom after she outgrew them, so they were $0!

The true crown of my collection is the vintage Dior in the top right! I bought it before the vintage Dior became a huge trend, so there were many of that exact style on eBay, and it cost me ……… $100!!! In like-new condition, with stickers still covering the hardware! Amazing! It was also a reward to myself after finishing my thesis, so it’s a truly special piece :heart:

This Black Friday I hope to add another under $500 bag to my family. I CAN’T shop without seeking a deal first! I’m so thankful for TPF authenticators who make deal-hunting a lot easier!!!
That Dior is reeeeaaally nice! I love all the colors in your collection, the pinks, purple and blues. Those are the colors I am always looking for but I don't find them too easily. Mine are all blacks/browns for the most part.
Thank you so much for sharing your collection, I love seeing everyone's bags :smile:

That Dior is reeeeaaally nice! I love all the colors in your collection, the pinks, purple and blues. Those are the colors I am always looking for but I don't find them too easily. Mine are all blacks/browns for the most part.
Thank you so much for sharing your collection, I love seeing everyone's bags :smile:
I used to have a Dior clutch and a Dior tote.... Why on earth did I give them away a long time ago?:panic:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

The Dior was a great steal. And good timing as that vintage mono style is "back".
I should have said, it was only that much probably because it was a bit beat up, especially in the middle. I rehab'd it though so it looks much better now.
The bags that need some (very doable) rehab are the best finds. Other buyers can't see the beautiful possibilities. But a smart shopper can. :graucho:

I switched into this bag today so thought I would post it in here too! I got this Coach Rogue for under $400 USD :smile:

This is definitely one of my more "colourful" bags, and adds a nice pop of colour, but it also manages to play nice as a neutral, too. I really like it a lot!

View attachment 3887830
Oooh I love the color of that bag. I can never find a yellow that really works for me, I'd love to find a bag in that shade.

Reactions: RayKay