Show me your ToyWatch, Please?

I actually don't quite mind them... affordable yet fashionable.. I don't have to worry abt maintaining them! I can drop it/bump it/scratch it without shedding a tear.. like my J12 that I broke.... :sad: I love that it's alot lighter than ceramic watches too!!

I have a white and a purple chrono plasteramic, here's a quick pic of my white one I'm wearing now:
View attachment 1004930

I get heaps of compliments about it, ppl keep asking if it's ceramic!
The jelly/rubber ones that they have do look cheapo but.. each to their own I guess!!!

Durability.. I bought the purple one in July last year.. and the white in November.. I wear them alot, as i think my rolex is too flashy for where I work and there are no visible scratches on it so far! The white's as bright as the day I bought it!

At the end of the day.. they're not meant to be "real" watches, as someone aptly called them... they're just meant to be fun... I guess that's why they named it.. "ToyWatch" ! ;)
Love this!:smile:

I actually don't quite mind them... affordable yet fashionable.. I don't have to worry abt maintaining them! I can drop it/bump it/scratch it without shedding a tear.. like my J12 that I broke.... :sad: I love that it's alot lighter than ceramic watches too!!

I have a white and a purple chrono plasteramic, here's a quick pic of my white one I'm wearing now:
View attachment 1004930

I get heaps of compliments about it, ppl keep asking if it's ceramic!
The jelly/rubber ones that they have do look cheapo but.. each to their own I guess!!!

Durability.. I bought the purple one in July last year.. and the white in November.. I wear them alot, as i think my rolex is too flashy for where I work and there are no visible scratches on it so far! The white's as bright as the day I bought it!

At the end of the day.. they're not meant to be "real" watches, as someone aptly called them... they're just meant to be fun... I guess that's why they named it.. "ToyWatch" ! ;)

pretty watch! but you BROKE your J12? how did that happen?!

eh eheh Kissmark.... :sweatdrop: I had been out clubbing and somehow managed to crack two of the links near the end piece... I did have a bruise on my wrist where the watch sits so I must've banged it hard against something :shrugs: Luckily I had extra links from mine and my sister's to just swap it over, didn't cost me a thing! *phew* my parents would've killed me!

lisa: wow must have been some crazy night huh! the J12 is suppose to be a very durable watch so you must've banged it really hard! am glad to hear that everything was okay in the end :smile: