Show me your moonstone jewellery xo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a beautiful find!

cdtracing likes this.
  2. This is the moonstone bracelet that I've had for a few years. I don't wear it too often but it's elasticated so it's very easy to put on & take off :smile:

[​IMG]

3. Very pretty!

Compass Rose and cdtracing like this.
  4. Thank you! I fell in love with it at first sight and have had a thing for moonstones ever since.

5. I collect crosses and have one that is similar to yours but made with coral stones. Your moonstone version is so pretty!

cdtracing likes this.
  6. Gorgeous & unique ring! What a find!!

7. Thank you!

cdtracing likes this.
  8. Thank you! I have several crosses, myself and I love wearing them. They mostly are in silver and turquoise, though.

9. Thank you all, very breathtaking. Have seen a few sites online and looking in the hippy shops! X

cdtracing likes this.
  10. I love moonstone. My boyfriend buys me it from time to time. He bought me a new ring recently.

Attached Files:

11. DA66109E-599B-4F7E-B5C4-A50ADBB1F1DB.png Moonstone is one of my favorites so it’s exciting to see this thread! Here are mine, aside from one more huge chunk of pink moonstone that I just couldn’t fit on today! :P
    The bluish stone is Labradorite and the black one is Onyx :smile:

PunjabiStyle and cdtracing like this.
  12. Just bought my first moonstone piece. Pair of earrings with diamond
    588D5516-5CA3-453E-A938-5CAC7C477032.jpeg

13. Stunning! Great color and love the pear-shaped stones. Enjoy wearing them!

Julide and scarf1 like this.
  14. That is gorgeous!

Diamond Dazed likes this.
  15. At this point don’t have any moonstone jewellery. I do have one loose stone. At some point in time I do plan on getting a ring maybe, because I find moonstone mesmerizing.

cdtracing likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice