Should I return my Kooba for a LV speedy?

I hate that the Speedy sags and that you can't wear it on your shoulder BUT I think it's a definite classic. But the Kooba is just a passing trend as far as I'm concerned... Go Speedy!

i'm *really* not a fan of the sienna at all and love the speedy so keep that in mind...i say get the speedy. it is durable, classic, and will never go out of style. i think kooba is a flash in the pan.

My first instinct is to suggest the Speedy, since it is such a classic bag. However, I think it really depends on your style, and what you plan on using the bag for. If you tend to follow more current trends, and like a "shoulder" bag, then go with the Kooba. If you like more classic things, definitely the Speedy, but keep in mind that it is a tote.

SerenitySue said:
I prefer shoulder bags.. er.. but then again I love Balenciagas, lol! But I guess if you're wanting a shoulder one, keep the Sienna. If you don't mind either way, get the Speedy instead. It has more lasting appeal. The Sienna is really nice tho esp that cognac colour you have, so whichever you decide, it'll be a good decision. Know what I mean??

Does anyone see the Sienna IRl - in others words out and about in cities being carried by hip looking people? I do need a shoulder bag - the b-bag and the edith are both arm bags. The leather is a beautiful color on the Sienna - i'm just worried that this bag is already over and will be totally out by fall.

What do you think?