Should I plunge in with peekaboo or Dujours

I carried both and here's my verdict - peekaboo is very pretty and more interesting but it's sooooooooo heavy and it's not worth it, I nearly got bruises and I am a guy. Unless you are buying the smaller sizes I would say no. 2jours looked simple but it's oh so lightweight and the personalisation added a touch of luxury for me

I purchased a 2Jours in August, the blue one that sold out and the color will not be replicated. I noticed the finish on the handles peeling off. I had to take back my beautiful blue bag.... I have many many designers represented in my bag collection and have never had this happen. Maybe a fluke... anyone else had this issue??

I purchased a 2Jours in August, the blue one that sold out and the color will not be replicated. I noticed the finish on the handles peeling off. I had to take back my beautiful blue bag.... I have many many designers represented in my bag collection and have never had this happen. Maybe a fluke... anyone else had this issue??

What a shame! Mine is perfect and no wear and tear at all.

Yes that is a shame! Of course I had to check mine as soon as I read your post, but I don't see any signs of peeling. I'll let u know if I do!