Should I keep this?

If you are not sure then change it! IMHO though I think it is a really cute bag.

Know what you mean about Fakes though but funnily enough because it is not the most recognised Burberry check it would be very unlikely to be faked (If you know what I mean!)

yeuxhonnetes said:
yes i know it's a real Burberry color, because i have the Candy check makeup bag.

but because i live in a not-very-affluent area, real designer bags are not common, and i was just wondering if my bag would be mistaken for a fake.

It doesn't matter if it is mistaken for a fake. you know its real. Although I can sympathize with what you are talking about.

My vote is for answer choice B:keep it and get the other bag you want anyway. I happen to have a particular fondness for the candy check pattern and I have the rainboots in that pattern.

yeuxhonnetes said:
yes i know it's a real Burberry color, because i have the Candy check makeup bag.

but because i live in a not-very-affluent area, real designer bags are not common, and i was just wondering if my bag would be mistaken for a fake.

it's a nice bag and if you like it you should keep it. i don't think you should need to worry what other ppl think. you know it's real and feel confident wearing the bag, that's what i think should matter the most.