Should I keep this Dionysus, is it practical? Thoughts and opinions!

I love this bag. This is a classic. You can always remove the strap to dress up/down.

I purchased this top handle Dionysus from TJ Maxx. Although I think it is beautiful I am not sure if I think it is practical. The buckle is stunning with Swarovski crystals around the buckle and in the tigers eyes. Is this to dressy to style with casual clothing? I would appreciate and value your opinions! Thank you the wonderful women and men of this forum!

I purchased this top handle Dionysus from TJ Maxx. Although I think it is beautiful I am not sure if I think it is practical. The buckle is stunning with Swarovski crystals around the buckle and in the tigers eyes. Is this to dressy to style with casual clothing? I would appreciate and value your opinions! Thank you the wonderful women and men of this forum!

I don't really think it is possible to go wrong with this bag. The strap makes it more casual and the leather strap would make a great change if you want for a more dress occasion. Wish I could find this at TJ Maxx!

Thank you everyone for your time and input!! I have decided to keep and enjoy this beauty. I have seen this style bag with gold hardware and the red and green stripes on the bag and I started to have doubts if I should exchange the black for it. But I think the red and green on the front of the bag would be limiting and maybe in the future I would grow tired of the limiting colors on this classic style. I have really fallen in love with the black version. It has all the classic Gucci elements, bamboo handle, web strap and the crystals on the buckle really are stunning and just enough sparkle. Thank you again to all!!

I would keep it. Personally I lean towards dead on neutrals but these Gucci bags offer so much versatility in their styling that you can accessorize it up or down and make it work with almost anything. Right out of the gate I wouldn't think to buy it but if I had it, would definitely keep it and use it a lot! This one has even more detail than the one you have and I think it's a total winner!image.jpg

Reactions: OneMoreDay
I don't really think it is possible to go wrong with this bag. The strap makes it more casual and the leather strap would make a great change if you want for a more dress occasion. Wish I could find this at TJ Maxx!

They had one at TJ Maxx online earlier today. U cannot search by brands but you can find them under the Runway section