Should I keep this Dionysus, is it practical? Thoughts and opinions!

Peter Pan1

Jun 16, 2015
I purchased this top handle Dionysus from TJ Maxx. Although I think it is beautiful I am not sure if I think it is practical. The buckle is stunning with Swarovski crystals around the buckle and in the tigers eyes. Is this to dressy to style with casual clothing? I would appreciate and value your opinions! Thank you the wonderful women and men of this forum!

Attachments

• IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,274
  • IMG_0717.JPG
    IMG_0717.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,280
It's gorgeous and I would use it all the time if I were you! I'm wanting the shoulder version of this....all black with the same clasp with crystals....as an everyday bag. I think it can be paired with casual or dressy clothing.

Reactions: sunnflowerr001
It looks gorgeous. I would say the strap makes it less dressy. I would totally rock this with jeans and a nice top. But you have to be comfortable that you will wear it. What is the hesitation?

I think you bring up a good point. Wearing this with the strap does give it a more casual appearance. I wasn't sure if I thought the top handle combined with the stones in the buckle made for a more formal type bag. But I'm now thinking it would be two different looks in one when worn with or without the strap.

Reactions: snibor
I think you bring up a good point. Wearing this with the strap does give it a more casual appearance. I wasn't sure if I thought the top handle combined with the stones in the buckle made for a more formal type bag. But I'm now thinking it would be two different looks in one when worn with or without the strap.

Yes! I think it's a versatile piece. Really gorgeous.

Agree with all of the above, amazing bag :yes:!
Looks indeed more casual with the strap, but definitely can be worn dressy as well. And it's black, so a total classic IMO!
I would keep it if I were you.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, I appreciate your time. I have decided to keep the bag. The point made about the bag having two different looks based on the web strap really made my decision. I forgot to mention it is the medium size, which fits me nicely. It is a bit on the heavy side but not unbearable and I don't carry a lot of items so that helps. Thanks again for all your help. I love this forum!