should i get a facelift in korea or lose weight first? what is the avg cost of facelift?

lose weight first and maintain that weight for three months before PS.
the slower you lose the weight, the more likely it is to stay off.
i agree with @MissOrange that mid fifties is the ideal time, and upkeep
matters. I’ve also had laser, Botox, and filler, and find PS more results oriented than filler.
These days, I use laser and Botox as needed.

Hi @babygirl416, 32 is too young for a facelift in the UK or US but not in Korea. The later you can have a facelift, the better, as once you have a facelift, you will need more facelifts in the future. Try using botox and/or dermal fillers which are nonsurgical facelifts until your face shows jowls, nasolabial folds, a squaring of the lower jaw, and neck laxity. Each facelift will cost you more and more as each subsequent facelift is a revision. I was 55 when I had a facelift so perfect age for it. Had I started at 32 I would have needed a facelift every 5-10 years and my face may look less and less natural so that by 55 it would be very obvious I had had multiple face lifts with tiny eyes and an unnatural face shape.
I plan to get double jaw surgery and facial contouring at 18/19yrs old. I also plan to get facial liposuction on my jawline, double chin, neck and above my smile lines. I already have slight nasolabial folds and marionette lines although they aren't deep but they really bother me.

I plan to get a mini SMAS facelift(?) and maybe mini neck lift in Korea, to prevent sagging, overall slightly tighten the face and remove excess skin after these surgeries. I'm not 100% sure about the exact names of what I want but I overall hope to lift the cheeks, jawline and improve my slight nasolabial folds and marionette lines.

I'd hope to not need another surgical lifting procedure until my late 30s, and I do not want filler. Even without the bone surgeries, I think I could really benefit from a mild lifting procedure and liposuction as the skin around my jawline isn't very tight and the jaw doesn't look very defined. What are your thoughts on this? Would I see good results? Or would it end up looking awkward or aging me more after a while? Many thanks.

I plan to get double jaw surgery and facial contouring at 18/19yrs old. I also plan to get facial liposuction on my jawline, double chin, neck and above my smile lines. I already have slight nasolabial folds and marionette lines although they aren't deep but they really bother me.

I plan to get a mini SMAS facelift(?) and maybe mini neck lift in Korea, to prevent sagging, overall slightly tighten the face and remove excess skin after these surgeries. I'm not 100% sure about the exact names of what I want but I overall hope to lift the cheeks, jawline and improve my slight nasolabial folds and marionette lines.

I'd hope to not need another surgical lifting procedure until my late 30s, and I do not want filler. Even without the bone surgeries, I think I could really benefit from a mild lifting procedure and liposuction as the skin around my jawline isn't very tight and the jaw doesn't look very defined. What are your thoughts on this? Would I see good results? Or would it end up looking awkward or aging me more after a while? Many thanks.
Everyone will tell you that you’re too young to have so much surgery - the Jenner’s did it, too. Just make sure to find a really good doctor. As for not needing facelifts, as miss orange mentioned, one should take steroids afterwards for a few days to prevent excessive swelling.
If you’re very young, the skin tightens up better after procedures.
I wish you best of Luck.