Should I buy a Trio? Noobie questions

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
I'm in Dubai for Xmas and I want to treat myself. I've been wanting a Celine Trio pouch for a while and I think I'm ready to take the plunge. It will be my first Celine purchase. However, I am a total noob so I don't know anything about sizes, options, colors, prices, etc. What is the going rate for this bag? is the strap removable? Will it be more expensive in Dubai than in Paris? Is this bag hard to find? Thanks in advance!

I'm in Dubai for Xmas and I want to treat myself. I've been wanting a Celine Trio pouch for a while and I think I'm ready to take the plunge. It will be my first Celine purchase. However, I am a total noob so I don't know anything about sizes, options, colors, prices, etc. What is the going rate for this bag? is the strap removable? Will it be more expensive in Dubai than in Paris? Is this bag hard to find? Thanks in advance!

I thought Celine bags are always cheaper in Europe than anywhere.
But do you want a Celine Pouch or a Celine Trio?
These are two different bags.
God luck and Merry Xmas:xtree::santawave:

Hi and merry Xmas! Yes, I want the Trio with the three pouches snapped together. I would like to be able to use it both as a clutch and shoulder bag, so I hope the strap is detachable.