Shopping tips or recommendations for Rome?

Karacoco78

O.G.
Jul 29, 2012
I will be in Rome for 3 days and wondering if anyone has any tips on shopping, best stores, great products, etc. I bought a Gucci bag in Venice last year. I'd be interested in a Bottega or Prada bag, but totally open to something more unique. I know the leather and I believe the gold is supposed to be nice there as well. Maybe some gold hoops? Any and all recs appreciated! Thank you!
P.S.
Any insight on Chanel and/or LV stores in Rome appreciated as well.

I was in Rome in October 2023. Went to the LV store (via dei Condotti), there was a queue and waited for approx 15mins. Found the SA really icy until she had my customer records, then she was friendly. The store is close to the Trevi fountain so they get a huge amount of tourists. Make sure to bring your passport if you plan to purchase anything- they need your passport to complete the tax refund papers.

I really enjoyed my experience at the Rinascente (via del tritone), I bought some items from the Loewe branch. SA super friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

Reactions: Karacoco78
Thank you! I actually just returned on Monday. I purchased a Chanel wallet (the customer service was so bad it was actually funny!) and then a bag and pair of earrings at Gucci where the SA was just fabulous. She literally walked me out of the store and pointed us in the direction of where to get a taxi. I also received wonderful service at Bottega. I would've ditched Chanel altogether, but they had so many purple items from 24C that I just had to get something! Definitely great shopping in Rome! I was also happy with the selection at the airport, terminal 3.

Thanks for your response!

Reactions: jen_sparro