Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Hi all, I’m thinking about getting a Loewe small puzzle bag. I sometimes stray from LV but more often than not the non LV bags are the ones I end up letting go. I also am very partial to Louis Vuitton leather bags! Does anyone here have a small puzzle? What do you think? Any help would be amazing!

Hi all, I’m thinking about getting a Loewe small puzzle bag. I sometimes stray from LV but more often than not the non LV bags are the ones I end up letting go. I also am very partial to Louis Vuitton leather bags! Does anyone here have a small puzzle? What do you think? Any help would be amazing!
Yes! I’ve owned the small puzzle bag for 3 years now. Never regretted and used it frequently. Very little almost to none wear and tear…

Yes! I’ve owned the small puzzle bag for 3 years now. Never regretted and used it frequently. Very little almost to none wear and tear…
Thank you! I’m going to go have a look this week and see what I think, I love the tan colour! I love LV leathers more than most other brands (really dislike some of the Chanel leathers, I like caviar though!) and I think the Loewe leather might be nicer again!

My new orange bag of choice is the Coach Cassie 19. I can't believe I never had this cute bag on my radar. It's probably one of the most practical small bags ever :loveeyes: . Perfect for summer!

View attachment 5777963
Stunning. I love Coach leather so much. Especially considering the price point, it surpasses many other brands IMO.