“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

These poor guys have been sheltering in place for about 5 years - I never used them.

View attachment 4706200
It’s the perfect time to use them, they’ll even make the simplest taste delicious. :heart:
I’ve been wearing jeans and just a few different sweaters pretty much since this situation started. It should be warming up here soon, so perhaps I’ll make more effort....I might even put on my Silver cuff bracelet. I used to wear it every day.....
Your Tiffany cuff? I love that one you - you should wear it!
I did put on “going out” clothes a few days in the past ten days or so....I even added some jewelry.

“Flight from the Condo”
“Escape from Home”
“Return to Inner Sense”
Good for you - I had to laugh at your quotes! And I love your Pico!

Hi everyone, I went to Hermes Online to order my agenda refills for my Visions Agenda Cover (I know I'm late buying these, but thought that I was only going to use my LV PM agenda for 2020) and they told me that all distribution centers in the U.S. and abroad are shut down due to the Corona Virus Outbreak and there will be no shipments going out.... totally bummed out. I even went to secondary markets to see if I could score one, or at the very least a used one, even if it had writing already in it, but no luck. I should have went with my first instinct and not let myself talk myself out of getting my Hermes Visions Agenda Refills. Now I have to wait or hope luck favors me and I somehow manage to get one.
"J!m"

Reactions: DrTr
I’ve been wearing jeans and just a few different sweaters pretty much since this situation started. It should be warming up here soon, so perhaps I’ll make more effort....I might even put on my Silver cuff bracelet. I used to wear it every day.....
I’ve been wearing my comfy clothes too, especially helpful when it’s cold out. However I have a lovely anniversary bracelet that is so comfy I’ve worn it every day, and I carry my bag from bedroom to my “working couch” every day. I even broke down and gave myself a manicure this week! I was tired of looking at my nails. I chose a lovely blue for entertainment :P I even have several scarves to match. Yikes this shelter in place is messing with us all. For a good cause and it will pass but it will be awhile yet I think. As always thanks for sharing your art - it’s so nice to see. :heart:

Hi everyone, I went to Hermes Online to order my agenda refills for my Visions Agenda Cover (I know I'm late buying these, but thought that I was only going to use my LV PM agenda for 2020) and they told me that all distribution centers in the U.S. and abroad are shut down due to the Corona Virus Outbreak and there will be no shipments going out.... totally bummed out. I even went to secondary markets to see if I could score one, or at the very least a used one, even if it had writing already in it, but no luck. I should have went with my first instinct and not let myself talk myself out of getting my Hermes Visions Agenda Refills. Now I have to wait or hope luck favors me and I somehow manage to get one.
"J!m"
Sorry you missed out J!m. I know it is in no way the same quality, but I use an at-a-glance refill for mine as I find it way more functional. I slide the covers into the agenda pockets and don’t use the metal hook. Maybe that would tide you over until you can find an H one. I know Staples and other like stores are doing delivery. Don’t you love your Vision cover? It’s one of my favorite small pieces.