“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Dear everyone,
I am at the denying stage. My mental is against the fact that my Husband has gone forever.
I want to cry out loud but I can't.
I want to clean up the house but my kids keep everything nice and neat.
I want to iron his clothes but his clothes are done a few days ago.
I am sitting in my kitchen and usually, at this time my kitchen will have some sense of baked goods- now is empty. I am having a bottle of Ensure-the ernegy drink- which is my meal of a day, every day so far.
I am still wearing our wedding ring and looking at his wedding ring in my thump. Again no tear but I can hear my heart shattered into many pieces.
I am wearing the Juste Un Clou that was the last set of jewelry that he bought for me a week before he died. He has never bought any set for me before. Normally I would have a ring, then later earing, then if I was insisted that I needed a whole set then he would come in pick up a bracelet or bangle to match the set. So he did the set at this time for me just like he knew he would not be able to buy later.
The autopsy result came in He was somehow suffocated and Covid got him at that time. So there were no heart problems no worry that my kids would get it but my mind still has a big question mark why he got suffocated? Maybe God is the only one to know the real answer.
I have lost a few lbs finally. My hair is getting more grey than ever.
Yesterday I brought his clothes to the funeral home and forgot to bring him a Rosary. I drove 2hour and 30 mins back and forth and my mind was empty, my youngest was a quiet sleeper for once. I got the road all to myself.
Today is cloudy...I decided to keep his ring as a necklace pendant and to keep him close to my heart. But his rings plus mine are getting heavy....

View attachment 4939124

View attachment 4939125
Dear @tlamdang08, I just saw the status on your profile and looked up to find out what had happened to your DH.
I haven’t been around too much, so I’m sorry I didn’t reach out to you before.
Just wanted to send you my love. It’s all so sad and sudden and I can’t even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for you and your family! I hope you can find peace and happiness in your life again.
Xx

• Love
Reactions: tlamdang08
Dear @tlamdang08, I just saw the status on your profile and looked up to find out what had happened to your DH.
I haven’t been around too much, so I’m sorry I didn’t reach out to you before.
Just wanted to send you my love. It’s all so sad and sudden and I can’t even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for you and your family! I hope you can find peace and happiness in your life again.
Xx
Thank you so much for reaching out. I am glad that I join the TPF and receive so much care from all over the world. Thank you, everyone and May God keeps you and your family happy and the best of health.
:love: :heart: :hugs: :love:

OmG, please let me share my dream early this morning.
Yesterday was my crying day. My choir’s text group was planning what gifts to give for a member’s son who will have confirmation in the next two weeks. Reading through all the happiness texts from everyone I start to break down because my youngest will not have his Dad beside him when he’s confirmation. After that my tears just would not stop for all day long. My second son was terrified of my voice when he came down to talk to me. He thought I got sick. I told him I missed his dad. That was my cry voice Not sick.
At around 4:30 I went into my beloved husband’s office to pick up my daughter. I walk into his room and sat there to look around and continue to cry. Then I saw a pair of bamboos one was dry / dead, the other was about too if I did not take care of it.
My heart went calm immediately, a light flashed into my head. Just like He wanted to show me That I need to take care of myself. I need to take care of the last bamboo.
I brought the pot home and added more water and placed it under his altar.
This morning when I was half as sleep, I saw myself at an open market looking for a pair of jade earrings then I saw him peak behind me. He show his face next to my ear and smile with his happy face just like before-in real time. Then he disappeared.
I woke up. And I am so happy. My son came in and told me it is 15 more mins to drive him to school.
I even put on my lipstick, wear his warmth up Hermes jacket. :yahoo: :love: :heart::blush:

Thank you for letting me share my first dream after his death.
C8E293DB-9514-4B2D-A1BF-6B048356A35D.jpeg799CE9A6-6487-4216-B0B9-C893AD889388.jpeg
067C348A-F576-40CC-A545-536F366DA3BB.jpeg

Yesterday was my crying day. My choir’s text group was planning what gifts to give for a member’s son who will have confirmation in the next two weeks. Reading through all the happiness texts from everyone I start to break down because my youngest will not have his Dad beside him when he’s confirmation. After that my tears just would not stop for all day long. My second son was terrified of my voice when he came down to talk to me. He thought I got sick. I told him I missed his dad. That was my cry voice Not sick.
At around 4:30 I went into my beloved husband’s office to pick up my daughter. I walk into his room and sat there to look around and continue to cry. Then I saw a pair of bamboos one was dry / dead, the other was about too if I did not take care of it.
My heart went calm immediately, a light flashed into my head. Just like He wanted to show me That I need to take care of myself. I need to take care of the last bamboo.
This morning when I was half as sleep, I saw myself at an open market looking for a pair of jade earrings then I saw him peak behind me. He show his face next to my ear and smile with his happy face just like before-in real time. Then he disappeared.
I woke up. And I am so happy. My son came in and told me it is 15 more mins to drive him to school.
I even put on my lipstick, wear his warmth up Hermes jacket. :yahoo: :love: :heart::blush:

View attachment 5046670View attachment 5046671
View attachment 5046672
Dreams are where I see and hear my parents again. No matter the context/content or how I feel after I awake, they are gifts. I hope you receive many more of these gifts in the coming days, months and years. :flowers:

View attachment 5046672
Hi tlamdang08,

What a wonderful dream and an incredible gift for your DH to visit you. Definitely a cherish moment. Virtual hugs to you and your children. :hugs: Thank you for sharing. :love:

View attachment 5046672
I cried as I read this. Big hugs to you.

I am sure that we will meet our loved ones again some day. But that doesn't make the temporary separation any easier. Please take great care of yourself. Our loved ones want us to enjoy our time here.

View attachment 5046672
Sending you warmth and love on this special day. :love::hugs:

View attachment 5046672
Tears are sometimes necessary for your mental health. Big virtual hug to you and take care of yourself!

Dreams are where I see and hear my parents again. No matter the context/content or how I feel after I awake, they are gifts. I hope you receive many more of these gifts in the coming days, months and years. :flowers:
Hi tlamdang08,

What a wonderful dream and an incredible gift for your DH to visit you. Definitely a cherish moment. Virtual hugs to you and your children. :hugs: Thank you for sharing. :love:
Sending you warmth and love on this special day. :love::hugs:
Tears are sometimes necessary for your mental health. Big virtual hug to you and take care of yourself!
Thank you, everyone, and Thank you for all of the virtual hugs :hugs: :hugs:
I have completed a day without him in happiness and thinking that all the warm hugs that you all send to me making me a happier person and give me the strength to keep walking on my path. :heart::love: