“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Delightful! I was just thinking yesterday I hadn’t seen the LE “Faubourg windows” one recently. Thank you for the eye candy.

keodi, marzipanchen and DrTr like this.
  2. Mini Lindy says "I didn't want to go out today anyway. So there."

IMG_0213.jpg

janbug27, auntynat, Phiona88 and 39 others like this.
  3. you are a true Hermes enthusiast. :love:

keodi, missconvy, tlamdang08 and 3 others like this.
  4. Everything looks so yummy!

keodi and Kristelle01 like this.
  5. #440 Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    It’s an octogone festival today. The rouge grenat is the first H clutch I acquired.....the watercolor painting was purchased (online) from a Chinese artist 20 years ago....I hope he’s ok.....
    89CC5619-A145-498D-AA92-D214C497F1B7.jpeg

6. Love these! There's an amazing artist I collect, Liudmila Kondakova, who specializes in scenes from Paris. You should check her out. https://martinlawrence.com/collections/liudmila-kondakova

keodi and Hillychristie like this.
  7. Day three: breakfast on H.
    Starting to compile a wish list of H home goods

Attached Files:

8. I decided to eat my vanilla yogurt out of my H coffee mug while standing at the kitchen counter....for no particular reason....
    (FYI...I do think it tastes better this way)
    7AA33EE4-F80F-457D-B1AC-4038867120CB.jpeg

9. Love it! I would do the same!:smile:

keodi and diane278 like this.
  10. I think I need to expand my H home goods, too.

11. 1B363F8E-15E4-49D4-9D69-1E4FC77CA510.jpeg 8A7451A2-69A9-498B-84CB-55A8C36F74C9.jpeg

We’re inside, finally learning to properly tie a twilly! Well in this case a Dior mitzah wish us luck

Maxt, auntynat, Tonimichelle and 47 others like this.
  12. Thank you to everyone for all the H (and pet) eye candy. The only Hermes item I've purchased is a scarf for my mother, but I'm hoping to buy an Evelyne to do my part to stimulate the economy after everything blows over.

keodi, DrTr, MoyJoy and 10 others like this.
  13. Thank you so much :heart:

14. I'm not sure which is the loveliest - the kitty or the B! We'll just call it a 'tie'!

(I'll be here all week! :giggle:)

Attached Files:

keodi, CanuckBagLover, DrTr and 8 others like this.
  15. The kitty wins for me! That face...

Rwele, keodi, Sammy Royal and 4 others like this.