“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

I had the same thought whenever I wear linen. They don’t seem to wrinkle-free what so ever.
love your top. :loveeyes: :love:
Your is hair getting longer so fast.
That photo is one I took earlier. I was too lazy to get dressed for a photo yesterday. My hair was just cut much shorter Last week. I’m letting it do it’s own thing these days. I want to be able to go several months between cuts if necessary. I love that we’re entering sweater weather where I live...
BF3822CD-878D-4D73-AA8B-8FC9596A892E.jpeg

Last edited:
That photo is one I took earlier. I was too lazy to get dressed for a photo yesterday. My hair was just cut much shorter Last week. I’m letting it do it’s own thing these days. I want to be able to go several months between cuts if necessary. I love that we’re entering sweater weather where I live...
View attachment 4899242
Your hair curled when long, I love that :love:
yup I have last warm day today and then tomorrow it will lower down to 56:yahoo:
Time to get to the lake :love:
My breakfast is easy with coffee, Apple cinnamon filing, jam over baguette slices and Jazz music. :love:
(I was enjoying the outdoor but my gardener came :nuts:)
Happy Friday!!!

Attachments

• B7DAA21F-40CE-4B2B-941F-21F615332DFF.jpeg
    B7DAA21F-40CE-4B2B-941F-21F615332DFF.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 38
They are mine. I don’t have account on Pinterest :blush:
What recipes do you want? I can tell you how I do it. Easy to do with the Air fry oven. My new toy that my DH just give me for doing so good at taking pictures and cooking:lol::facepalm:
@tlamdang08, Could you please share/ include me in the DM for your recipe for eggplant and for brisket? I’ve done a dry rub over low heat for many hours, but I think I need new inspiration :biggrin: And, it’s a strange request, but DH and I will be entering into a year long gut renovation of another apartment and would it be possible to pls share any info or pic of your beautiful mosaic on your floor. . . hugs and thank you in advance. . .
p.s. I’m drooling over your mention of braised caramel pork belly. . . And considering going off my moratorium off sugar. . . Thank You for the delicious inspiration!

Last edited:
Reactions: tlamdang08
I love your pendant is it Tiffany ?
Thank you-you look wonderful as always btw
Thank you! Yes, the pendant is Tiffany. It’s a credit card holder by Elsa Peretti. I love her designs because they are so organic. I once put a c.c. card in it and then forgot and thought I lost it! So I stopped using it except as a pendant.

“After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking pals to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle (Ellie and Hermy) with a trip to a private island ... I mean apartment (lol) where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

“We danced, rode the Peloton bike, swam in the bathtub, watched a movie on the couch and so much more. I realize that for most people, this is something that is so far out of reach right now, so in moments like these, I am humbly reminded of how privileged my life is.”

3F80CF4F-FB62-4D1E-8DD4-246C0ED41EA6.jpeg

I was banned from cooking but wasn’t banned from decorating foods and so ... I have made a sushi/sashimi rolls, bibimbap. These rolls take time to do :lol: :nuts:
I rather cook:lol:
Credit bulgogi to my second son. White rice from my youngest. My daughter contribute her time to quality control :lol:

Attachments

• B01A2770-0B48-4C95-8932-4113C73B43F7.jpeg
    B01A2770-0B48-4C95-8932-4113C73B43F7.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 51