“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Yes....please!
Since Queen B is doing the reveal, she will drag it out a bit...
OMG, her face and your bag :heart: :heart: :heart:
:graucho:And am I seeing a huge orange bag? Congratulations!!!!
There is no bag today. Nothing of interest yet. It is purely a retail therapy for the four legged and two legged b!tches.

The item is the box is a Cheval sugar bowl. Queen B will let me borrow it on the terms that I will serve her an eight course cocker spaniel meal on H china.

20200701_164414.jpg
20200701_181526.jpg

Since Queen B is doing the reveal, she will drag it out a bit...

There is no bag today. Nothing of interest yet. It is purely a retail therapy for the four legged and two legged b!tches.

The item is the box is a Cheval sugar bowl. Queen B will let me borrow it on the terms that I will serve her an eight course cocker spaniel meal on H china.

View attachment 4775561
View attachment 4775562
I love how she sits there looking so regal....

:oh: It’s been 4 months and 6 days since my last shopping trip to H. Thank you for posting these pics- always an uplifting combo: furry royalty and H.
I’m envious that you know when you were last there. Not sure when I was last inside the store. I think it was January when I requested the three Graff scarves (via phone) that arrived and then sat there until the store reopened and my SA could send them to me. I have a request in for some Passifolio pieces, but have no idea when they might arrive....or whether I’ll request having them shipped to me or driving over to pick them up.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 880 and DrTr
I’m envious that you know when you were last there. Not sure when I was last inside the store. I think it was January when I requested the three Graff scarves (via phone) that arrived and then sat there until the store reopened and my SA could send them to me. I have a request in for some Passifolio pieces, but have no idea when they might arrive....
I saw some Passifolia pieces today. They are absolutely breathtaking. However, I don't need another set that I cannot throw in the dishwasher.

Reactions: 880
Wohoo, Here is the first new spots for “emotion bag supports”
:giggle:
I have created a few extra corners throughout the room so where ever I turn I will see one:lol:

View attachment 4775421

Your genius ‘emotional bag support multiples idea’ inspired my ‘herd mentality’ moment.

I give you The March of the Baton de Craie’s....a small, but determined group marching absolutely nowhere...
(The downside is that in two more photos, I’ll have used up all my groups :facepalm:....)
6B9537C7-EDB0-4218-AD0D-DBFA1CAE158E.jpeg

Last edited:
Your genius ‘emotional bag support multiples idea’ inspired my ‘herd mentality’ moment.

I give you The March of the Baton de Craie’s....a small, but determined group marching nowhere...
(The downside is that in two more photos, I’ll have used up all my groups :facepalm:....)
View attachment 4775985
very stylish with east elements and minimalism