She lost her fav earring.....

Lee Angel makes jewelry for American Eagle and Banana Republic. You might want to contact them and see if they made these and whether they have a replacement pair available. Their website is easy to find using Google. Good luck.

Lee Angel makes jewelry for American Eagle and Banana Republic. You might want to contact them and see if they made these and whether they have a replacement pair available. Their website is easy to find using Google. Good luck.

I have to say the customer service at Lee Angel is amazing (and I'm not even a client yet). Got a super quick response from Eric over at Lee Angel and although they did not make that earring for American Eagle (or at least no one remembers them making it), Eric is checking into a few other things for me. Totally awesome guy for helping me out with this!

The best thing about John Hardy is - if she loves them as much as the missing one - the company has a policy where they will remake an earring to match the missing John Hardy one.

That does sound good! I need to follow up with John Hardy tomorrow as I would love to find that design but in a hoop. If that design was a hoop I think I am golden and would order it ASAP even though it's prob going to be a lot more then I really want to spend as there stuff looks to be pretty expensive compared to a pair of American Eagle earrings. 1st step is to find them though. wish me luck.

Wanted to really thank everyone for all there suggestions about finding this earring!!!