Sharon Osbourne

She says she can’t put weight on… Which is crazy to me. Surely she has access to dietitians, private chefs, and products to help her get the calories she would need.

Reactions: SouthTampa

She says she can’t put weight on… Which is crazy to me. Surely she has access to dietitians, private chefs, and products to help her get the calories she would need.

maybe she can't put on weight because nothing stays in her long enough! :huh: i have seen that was an issue with some people.

If she's been off of it she wouldn't still have the side effect, I now know more than a few people that have been on the various shots. It's a weekly shot and typically wears off for most by day 5-8 when next shot is due, meaning hunger comes back.
She's likely nuked her system with all the ish she's put it through over the years.

that could be true but also there are a limited number of jobs for a woman of her age and skillset
She has an abrasive personality that is not super popular right now.
Her daughter is abominable and yet she keeps on getting opportunities. Isn’t it enough?
Sharon had an excellent run and she left on bad term with CBS. In fact, she sued the network.
Who in their right mind would hire her?