Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

Happyish

Oct 18, 2017
Thoughts?

I'm thinking about the pave frivole. I currently have the small yg frivole and the large yg frivole. I don't need both. I'm thinking of selling the small and upgrading to the pave--one in/one out! It' keeps me feeling less guilty.

Most of my everyday jewelry is yellow gold, but I have a few amazing things, such as rings which are WG or platinum. I'd love to hear recommendations between the WG pave and YG pave.

Reactions: BigAkoya

layd3k

O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
Toronto
Thoughts?

I'm thinking about the pave frivole. I currently have the small yg frivole and the large yg frivole. I don't need both. I'm thinking of selling the small and upgrading to the pave--one in/one out! It' keeps me feeling less guilty.

Most of my everyday jewelry is yellow gold, but I have a few amazing things, such as rings which are WG or platinum. I'd love to hear recommendations between the WG pave and YG pave.
I am planning on purchasing the YG Frivole.

I consider the pave Frivole to be an “amazing” piece - not something I would wear every day. If this is the case for your you then maybe you should go with platinum? I prefer the yellow gold - never been a fan of platinum.

As for which size to get rid of I would choose the one you reach for least. You say your YG jewellery is your every day jewelry so there is probably a pair you reach for less? I love large earrings and for me the small is the perfect every day large size so I would keep that.

Last edited:

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Thoughts?

I have the WG pave Frivole earrings and love them. I'm a white metal gal only (platinum or WG). I think WG against the white diamonds is really blingy. I am not sure what other Frivole pave pieces you have, but if you like rings, the I think the WG pave diamond BTF ring is gorgeous.. it pops. I dress casual now, skinny jeans, Chanel ballet flats, etc, and I wear my Frivole pieces casual. On your earrings, I personally think once you get the small pave earrings, you will stop wearing the YG small, so yes, I would recommend selling as you don't need both.

Good luck! Anything Frivole will be gorgeous!

Happyish

Oct 18, 2017
I have the WG pave Frivole earrings and love them. I'm a white metal gal only (platinum or WG). I think WG against the white diamonds is really blingy. I am not sure what other Frivole pave pieces you have, but if you like rings, the I think the WG pave diamond BTF ring is gorgeous.. it pops. I dress casual now, skinny jeans, Chanel ballet flats, etc, and I wear my Frivole pieces casual. On your earrings, I personally think once you get the small pave earrings, you will stop wearing the YG small, so yes, I would recommend selling as you don't need both.

Good luck! Anything Frivole will be gorgeous!
I've worn the small frivole earrings quite a bit (I also have the large yg frivole) but three pair would be excessive. I would love the pave, and for the reasons you mention, I am leaning towards the WG. Like you, I dress casually now and always throw on jewelry, but unlike you, I have primarily YG. However, rings and bracelets in WG or platinum, so I'm thinking WG might be nice for a change . . . excepting the 7 flower frivole bracelet that I'm now jonesing for . . .