Share your VCA earrings: Modeling and Collections

Thoughts?

I'm thinking about the pave frivole. I currently have the small yg frivole and the large yg frivole. I don't need both. I'm thinking of selling the small and upgrading to the pave--one in/one out! It' keeps me feeling less guilty.

Most of my everyday jewelry is yellow gold, but I have a few amazing things, such as rings which are WG or platinum. I'd love to hear recommendations between the WG pave and YG pave.

Reactions: DS2006 and BigAkoya
Thoughts?

I'm thinking about the pave frivole. I currently have the small yg frivole and the large yg frivole. I don't need both. I'm thinking of selling the small and upgrading to the pave--one in/one out! It' keeps me feeling less guilty.

Most of my everyday jewelry is yellow gold, but I have a few amazing things, such as rings which are WG or platinum. I'd love to hear recommendations between the WG pave and YG pave.

I am planning on purchasing the YG Frivole.

I consider the pave Frivole to be an “amazing” piece - not something I would wear every day. If this is the case for your you then maybe you should go with platinum? I prefer the yellow gold - never been a fan of platinum.

As for which size to get rid of I would choose the one you reach for least. You say your YG jewellery is your every day jewelry so there is probably a pair you reach for less? I love large earrings and for me the small is the perfect every day large size so I would keep that.

Last edited:
Thoughts?

I have the WG pave Frivole earrings and love them. I'm a white metal gal only (platinum or WG). I think WG against the white diamonds is really blingy. I am not sure what other Frivole pave pieces you have, but if you like rings, the I think the WG pave diamond BTF ring is gorgeous.. it pops. I dress casual now, skinny jeans, Chanel ballet flats, etc, and I wear my Frivole pieces casual. On your earrings, I personally think once you get the small pave earrings, you will stop wearing the YG small, so yes, I would recommend selling as you don't need both.

Good luck! Anything Frivole will be gorgeous!

I have the WG pave Frivole earrings and love them. I'm a white metal gal only (platinum or WG). I think WG against the white diamonds is really blingy. I am not sure what other Frivole pave pieces you have, but if you like rings, the I think the WG pave diamond BTF ring is gorgeous.. it pops. I dress casual now, skinny jeans, Chanel ballet flats, etc, and I wear my Frivole pieces casual. On your earrings, I personally think once you get the small pave earrings, you will stop wearing the YG small, so yes, I would recommend selling as you don't need both.

Good luck! Anything Frivole will be gorgeous!
I've worn the small frivole earrings quite a bit (I also have the large yg frivole) but three pair would be excessive. I would love the pave, and for the reasons you mention, I am leaning towards the WG. Like you, I dress casually now and always throw on jewelry, but unlike you, I have primarily YG. However, rings and bracelets in WG or platinum, so I'm thinking WG might be nice for a change . . . excepting the 7 flower frivole bracelet that I'm now jonesing for . . .

Good morning! :smile: I hope someone who owns these earrings could give me some advice. If you had to choose between the WG vintage alhambra diamond earrings and WG magic alhambra single motif diamond earrings, which one would you choose? Would it be redundant to have both? Also, would the magic be wearable as an everyday piece? Txs so much in advance!