Share your unfortunate stories with your LV

I was getting on my hubby’s nerves bc I was taking too long to get ready for a very important event. He was waiting for me impatiently in the car and once I finally got in the car I sat down. He grabbed my LV from my lap and threw it out the window in the pouring rain and it landed in mud. Thank god for the quality of LV and it was also a DE bag bc once I cleaned it there was no damage to it
I’d go buy another. Now he’s sorry.

When I first received my Speedy B30 in monogram I wanted to take a photo of it for, yes, you guessed it, TPF.

I placed it on the wooden guardrail on my terrace where I usually take photos of my bags and it promptly fell off onto the gray wooden planks of the terrace floor. The paint wasn’t fresh but I guess it hit with enough force that there was gray paint transfer on one of the vachetta handles. I thought that I was going to throw up!

It did clean off fairly well, although not perfectly. Several years later all the vachetta has a nice even golden patina. The vachetta recently survived me spilling a Diet Coke on it. Honestly, I just blotted it at the time with a napkin and when I went to condition the handles and strap later I really couldn’t tell where the Coke had been. It really is my true workhorse bag.

I was getting on my hubby’s nerves bc I was taking too long to get ready for a very important event. He was waiting for me impatiently in the car and once I finally got in the car I sat down. He grabbed my LV from my lap and threw it out the window in the pouring rain and it landed in mud. Thank god for the quality of LV and it was also a DE bag bc once I cleaned it there was no damage to it
The rest of these stories are about accidental damage, this one concerns me! If my DH did this to me, he’d be the next thing out of the car!

I was supercareful in the beginning with my first Speedy 30 Damier ebene, as it was my first self bought luxury piece. I went to the shoemaker and the bag managed to fell on the floor including scratching along the very rough stone floor. I nearly had a hard attack. But the bag actually did not suffer a scratch. Afterwards I was not afraid anymore to use it as I like!
LV is making luggage which has to endure such things! At least for the non vachetta pieces… But even my Speedy B with vachette is still in very good condition despite heavy use.

Was walking out of The Shops at Crystals in Las Vegas after purchasing some large luggage at LV. Two show girls walked up to me and one of them threw water from her water bottle on me and my bags. She said “oops!” and ran away. Luckily nothing was damaged besides her KARMA.
How terrible! Maybe they were just being jealous and catty, but I would’ve been super pissed. At least nothing got hurt!

Was walking out of The Shops at Crystals in Las Vegas after purchasing some large luggage at LV. Two show girls walked up to me and one of them threw water from her water bottle on me and my bags. She said “oops!” and ran away. Luckily nothing was damaged besides her KARMA.
This is terrible. Brand names draw a lot of attention both good and bad. Glad nothing was damaged and you weren't hurt.