Share your Tiffany Hardwear pieces!

@yogamamaloves It works great with my thin loves and looks very cool. I just prefer wearing it on my left wrist because my right arm is getting pretty full. :P
View attachment 3697141
What size did you get in the Tiffany bracelet and what size are your loves? Did you size down for Tiffany so that it would stay at the top? Can you tighten the Tiffany bracelet by pushing the two "balls" closer together?

Reactions: rubytues2
I am interested in getting the large size ball ring. I am wondering is it easily to get the ring all scratched up? I am thinking of sterling silver and not sure how it will hold up.

What size did you get in the Tiffany bracelet and what size are your loves? Did you size down for Tiffany so that it would stay at the top? Can you tighten the Tiffany bracelet by pushing the two "balls" closer together?
The Tiffany bracelet is a small and my Thin Loves are a 15. If I’m wearing all 3 Thin Loves, the T bracelet will stay on top but slide over them occasionally. Right now, I have the T bracelet on my left arm with one Thin Love and it slides over it to the bottom. The Tiffany bracelet is not as oval as the Thin Love, but is a pretty good match in size. And the two balls are not supposed to have a space. If you look at my other post in this thread, you will see that my bracelet got mishapen from messing with it so much. This bracelet is very pliable, so I’m sure I could tighten it but width is not an issue. It is the more round shape compared to the oval shape of Cartier that makes the fit different. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Bee-licious
The Tiffany bracelet is a small and my Thin Loves are a 15. If I’m wearing all 3 Thin Loves, the T bracelet will stay on top but slide over them occasionally. Right now, I have the T bracelet on my left arm with one Thin Love and it slides over it to the bottom. The Tiffany bracelet is not as oval as the Thin Love, but is a pretty good match in size. And the two balls are not supposed to have a space. If you look at my other post in this thread, you will see that my bracelet got mishapen from messing with it so much. This bracelet is very pliable, so I’m sure I could tighten it but width is not an issue. It is the more round shape compared to the oval shape of Cartier that makes the fit different. Hope this helps!
This helps tons, thank you for your detailed response :smile:

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Hi everyone! I’ve been looking for a bead ring to stack with my non-tiffany’s rose gold ring. I tried on the Tiffany rose gold bead ring in the store, along with the Pandora eternal clouds in silver (rg is discontinued), and a Shane Co. rose gold ring. The Tiffany one is the thickest of the three at 3mm and feels like there’s a good amount of metal in it. I initially loved the Tiffany one from pics but think the Shane Co. looks the best as it's thinner and stacks better with my ring. I'm going to try on a Gabriel NY one next as the bandwidth is in between Tiffany and Shane Co :smile: (PS: I have small hands, hence the Tiffany one eating up my finger).

Pandora
View attachment 3936324

Shane Co
View attachment 3936326

Tiffany
View attachment 3936327
View attachment 3936328

Hope this helps!

I absolutely love that Shane Co. rose gold ring on you, looks stunning!