Share your Tiffany Hardwear pieces!

@viewwing
Such a shame it's no more :sad: I was hoping it would be a less expensive alternative to the VCA perlee ring.

@annie.mei48
It looks gorgeous on you! Maybe I'll try my luck too at my local store.

Thank you both!

I was in store yesterday and they said that they are able to look up availability of stock across all stores, and if they find it can ship to store or your house (I was doing the same but with a different piece). I would just stop by or call, good luck!

Reactions: voodoodoll2005
Do you have a Tiffany knife edge band? That’s sort of how I felt about mine when I got it. I wonder if your fingers adjust to the feeling?
Yes! It’s the same feeling I had with the knife edge band and I don’t like it, that’s why I don’t have either. It feels like the gap between my fingers will widen over time n get ugly? Lol! :biggrin:

It's discontinued, but some stores may still have it! I bought mine in DC a month ago :smile:

I was in store yesterday and they said that they are able to look up availability of stock across all stores, and if they find it can ship to store or your house (I was doing the same but with a different piece). I would just stop by or call, good luck!

Yes! It’s the same feeling I had with the knife edge band and I don’t like it, that’s why I don’t have either. It feels like the gap between my fingers will widen over time n get ugly? Lol! :biggrin:

I have one in sterling and don't really have any issues with fit or comfort. I've worn it stacked with my other tiffany hardwear rings...

Does anyone have the item number for this ring so I can call and hunt it down?

Thanks!