Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Offers over past 6ish months:

1) K25 swift tricolour (chai/mauve s/lime) PASSED

2) B25 ostriche terror cuite PASSED

3) K25 epsom ecorce ghw PASSED

4) K25 epsom tricolour (Craie/mauve p/gold) YESSS

Took a while to find something that truly tugged at my heartstrings 😅
Congratulations on the tricolor Kelly! Would love to see pics! And also thank you for letting us know there is still Terre Cuite this season! I just asked my SA for K25 Sellier Ostrich in Terre Cuite and she mentioned she had never seen the color until I showed her a pic! I have some hope now that I’ll get my wish! Thank you so much! 🧡

Reactions: mc2743 and BreezyE
B30 etain GHW - passed
B30 bleu lin GHW - passed
B25 etoupe GHW - accepted

Thrilled to have a neutral B25 in my collection, but still pining after a B30 etoupe PHW

View attachment 6008045
Congratulations! Is there a reason you decided not to wait for the PHW B30, or did you want both? ^_^

As an aside, I feel like there have been more GHW offers lately at least in this thread, but maybe it's my imagination. I wonder if there are fewer PHW this year?

Congratulations! Is there a reason you decided not to wait for the PHW B30, or did you want both? ^_^

As an aside, I feel like there have been more GHW offers lately at least in this thread, but maybe it's my imagination. I wonder if there are fewer PHW this year?

I was initially not open to the B25 size because I thought it would be too small for my frame, but my SA convinced me to try it on, and obviously once I tried it on I couldn’t put it down. I think I still want a B30 etoupe PHW though, etoupe is just such a beautiful color.

It does seem like most of the offers recently are with GHW, all 3 of my offers are GHW.