Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

So pretty! What color pink is that? Also pls share the inside! 😊
Thank you! ☺️
It’s rose d’été and vert titien
The inside looks dark grey, but if you look closely it’s more apparent that it is green

Attachments

• 47075596-3C61-4A05-976F-12C4FE8AAE7F.jpeg
    47075596-3C61-4A05-976F-12C4FE8AAE7F.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 013E80B7-CEA0-4BBA-83E8-90540EB216AC.jpeg
    013E80B7-CEA0-4BBA-83E8-90540EB216AC.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 147
Thank you! ☺️
It’s rose d’été and vert titien
The inside looks dark grey, but if you look closely it’s more apparent that it is green
I’d be interested in the date stamp on this to signal if ete is back in production or if this is just a bag they were holding back. I feel like I’ve seen this verso combo years ago.

Verso (vert interior) kelly danse which I am in love with- but looking for advice on an insert?
Every evercolor danse i have seen has this “wrinkle” on the front- it comes with a trapezoid white styrofoam looking insert from H that actually makes indents in the leather so worried if an insert would do the same? Feel free to PM me to keep thread on topic.

Thanks in advance ! ☺️
Wow can we see the inside?

Verso (vert interior) kelly danse which I am in love with- but looking for advice on an insert?
Every evercolor danse i have seen has this “wrinkle” on the front- it comes with a trapezoid white styrofoam looking insert from H that actually makes indents in the leather so worried if an insert would do the same? Feel free to PM me to keep thread on topic.

Thanks in advance ! ☺️
Congrats! Would love to see a photo of the verso interior too :smile:

Reactions: iseebearbears