Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

That blue is very vibrant. Your alma bb collection is so cute! Congratulations!
Would you mind posting some pics of your blue alma in various lighting environments? I'm considering another bag in this blue. TIA!

Thank you so much! Here are a few photos I have been able to snap of the blue. It is so vibrant in person!

Attachments

• 1BDF8D14-0B07-40C4-8085-CC181DBC7C1F.jpeg
    1BDF8D14-0B07-40C4-8085-CC181DBC7C1F.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,137
  • A07830CA-FD10-4906-9630-FA65847D11E4.png
    A07830CA-FD10-4906-9630-FA65847D11E4.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 0C6800C1-E290-49AD-BBA8-2E2F054B715A.jpeg
    0C6800C1-E290-49AD-BBA8-2E2F054B715A.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,140
Happy Birthday all the wonderful March babies out there! And can’t wait to see all the gorgeous goodies pop up in spring or in autumn for those in the Southern Hemisphere!!
TY sweet Bumbles!!:heart: Yes - cheers to our LVoely members in the Southern Hemisphere entering autumn...:drinks:
So very beautiful, like you:heart::hbeat: Thanks for the birthday shout out for March, and I hope you have an amazing birthday month as well with those lovely goodies you ordered!!!
:heart::hugs:X10 for this comment!:heart:
I'm so touched by your words, sweetest SB - you've totally made my day!!:love: Can't wait to see your LOL Bday beauty, my friend...:drinks:
Sorry, off topic, but I know that mountain well and that’s a beautiful picture of it! :smile:
Cool! Lucky you to have seen such stunning landscape in person:wave:
Beautiful, truly magical.., thank you
My pleasure! TY for your sweet comment:drinks:
Happy birthday to all the March babies. Another fave month of mine since my first born was born this month.
Happy Birthday to your first born as well, LVoely Venessa:heart::flowers::heart: ~ :hugs:

I picked up PART I of my Bday pastels this evening:heart::heart::heart:
So in love with this blue ensemble! Gives me serious 70's vibes as well as that iconic 80's power-suit authority... Can't wait for my Escale Speedy to rock with it!View attachment 4680014
Very nice and I can't wait for your speedy either! It's so great to see you again, there are a few of you I have bunched into a "Heart Happy Crew (Sunshine Mama, Iamminda, and you)!" :heart::love: I think you 3 can make anyone smile, and MJ with her killer bags and photos:tup: So many great people on these forums, with so much delicious eye candy:drool:!

Very nice and I can't wait for your speedy either! It's so great to see you again, there are a few of you I have bunched into a "Heart Happy Crew (Sunshine Mama, Iamminda, and you)!" :heart::love: I think you 3 can make anyone smile, and MJ with her killer bags and photos:tup: So many great people on these forums, with so much delicious eye candy:drool:!
:heart::heart::heart:Thank you, SB sweetie!:love: Your kind consideration is very touching and such a great treasure for us. I'm sure I can speak for the other LVoely ladies when I say that our "Happiest :heart: Crew" would NOT be complete WITHOUT YOU!! :girlsigh:All the fabulously positive members in this community, like yourself, are exactly why TPF is such an incredible experience!

I picked up PART I of my Bday pastels this evening:heart::heart::heart:
So in love with this blue ensemble! Gives me serious 70's vibes as well as that iconic 80's power-suit authority... Can't wait for my Escale Speedy to rock with it!View attachment 4680014

Hello Miss Gorgeous :smile:. This aquamarine suit looks so beautiful on you :heart: — love it with your pink PM — and definitely would go with your gorgeous birthday Speedy (can’t wait to see it V :smile:). And I agree that SB32 needs to be part of the Heart Happy Crew :smile: