Share Your Loewe Items Here

Congrats on your Hammock, it’s such a cute bag and seems very practical. My puzzle is in the same steel blue coloway and I love it, but I’m thinking of parting ways with it LOL
Aww thanks! Your steel blue puzzle IS gorgeous, though. If I didn't already have my stone blue puzzle I think I'd go mad hunting that color. What makes you think of letting it go?

Aww thanks! Your steel blue puzzle IS gorgeous, though. If I didn't already have my stone blue puzzle I think I'd go mad hunting that color. What makes you think of letting it go?
I’m only contemplating on letting it go because I really want a tricolor puzzle right now. I feel like I’ll get more use out of it than the blue especially with my current wardrobe choices and what have you. I’m sure I won’t let it go though and just add a different tricolor down the road after my 6-week vacation LOL

• Haha
Reactions: pheebspurse
sadaf.jpgMade a brief stop at a local cafe before coming to work. Been using my new-to-me Hammock as my work bag, and it's easily the best bag to tote around my essentials, lunchbox, and a small cardigan when the office gets chilly. I never thought of having an open compartment as a daily driver (always like to have flap/zippers to secure my bags), but I feel like the design combines the two so well, namely an open tote and a crossbody bag, all in one!

Hi everyone. I just bought the small puzzle classic calfskin in tan. I bought it from Nordstrom and it did not come in a Loewe box or have the original dust bag although it did come in a thin dust bag. Can anyone tell me how durable the color is, especially after a couple of years? Did you treat the leather with anything? I want to use this as my every day bag and I'm concerned about wear and tear. Thank you!

Hi everyone. I just bought the small puzzle classic calfskin in tan. I bought it from Nordstrom and it did not come in a Loewe box or have the original dust bag although it did come in a thin dust bag. Can anyone tell me how durable the color is, especially after a couple of years? Did you treat the leather with anything? I want to use this as my every day bag and I'm concerned about wear and tear. Thank you!
I now have 3 small puzzle bags (sand, tricolor blue, black/navy), and 3 mini flamenco bags (Atlantic blue, black and white). I don't have tan, but I can share with you that all my bags are unbelievably durable. I do spray them with Kiwi waterproofer, but never baby them. I never reach for my other bags and I travel with them regularly, I've been in the rain, they have been squished in bigger travel bags for plane trips. None came with boxes.

No need to be concerned. I had the tan puzzle for years and it was my throw around bag. I wear dark jeans and never got color transfer and never sprayed it with anything. The leather is smooth but so durable. I now own a tricolor warm desert puzzle which has a light beige bottom and even with the lighter color this bag is in immaculate condition. It is literally the most carefree luxury bag I own.

Can anyone help me with any information that might have on this bag that I thrifted? I’m familiar with Loewe bags but I’m not an expert by any means. I was always under the impression that they were exclusively manufactured in Spain, but upon some research have found some indication that they do occasionally have products manufactured in China. I attempted to search for this specific bag and cannot find any information on it at all.

4A34ECCC-0DD8-4834-8106-2232CA336A24.jpeg

D77AC37F-DEFD-44CB-9149-FBF6C2C888F2.jpeg

30BD261A-213E-4382-B314-1CC2B43E1AAD.jpeg

94CC6C19-BA20-43D6-8483-D13EAED2D807.jpeg

Reactions: purselover9
No need to be concerned. I had the tan puzzle for years and it was my throw around bag. I wear dark jeans and never got color transfer and never sprayed it with anything. The leather is smooth but so durable. I now own a tricolor warm desert puzzle which has a light beige bottom and even with the lighter color this bag is in immaculate condition. It is literally the most carefree luxury bag I own.

I now have 3 small puzzle bags (sand, tricolor blue, black/navy), and 3 mini flamenco bags (Atlantic blue, black and white). I don't have tan, but I can share with you that all my bags are unbelievably durable. I do spray them with Kiwi waterproofer, but never baby them. I never reach for my other bags and I travel with them regularly, I've been in the rain, they have been squished in bigger travel bags for plane trips. None came with boxes.
Thank you so much for replying! Very helpful info.

Reactions: earthygirl
Thank you so much! I think you have convinced me to keep it!

Reactions: earthygirl