Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Not my most recent purchase..my hubby bought this in advance of our anniversary to ensure we had it on hand. I can finally wear this beauty. Pics of my lotus ring worn my 2 favourite ways.
Now I just need to decide on earrings...
Congratulations, my dear!! On both the anniversary and this amazing piece. I’m so happy for you and couldn’t wait to see what you had picked. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lynne_ross
Thanks! On the lotus earrings, I do not love them on their own. So I would just be buying to have a set. I am not a set person. So I want to see if I can find complimentary earrings first.

The ring is gorgeous on your hand!!! If you don't love the Lotus earrings, do you have diamond studs? I almost think that is the next best alternative to the matching ones since the Lotus is such a distinctive design.

The ring is gorgeous on your hand!!! If you don't love the Lotus earrings, do you have diamond studs? I almost think that is the next best alternative to the matching ones since the Lotus is such a distinctive design.
Thanks. Yes I have studs but they just seem so boring with the ring. Would like a complimentary pair if I can find. The lotus ring is far from the ears and I always wear a lot of bracelets daily. Larger earrings would balance the look more.

Reactions: DS2006
Reactions: jenayb