Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Picked these last week, I’m not into astrology but for some reason I liked the zodiac necklace and ordered the chain. Per my SA these might become limited and of course unavailable! Not sure but been wearing it everyday!
Now, we are also into butterflies for my mini me, see if you spot one :smile: Her sweet collection is waiting on earrings to complete sets!

Attachments

• B423EBBF-8837-47DA-BC27-B880B495FB1A.jpeg
    B423EBBF-8837-47DA-BC27-B880B495FB1A.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 181
  • FFC620BC-F78E-4790-A20B-94D5BDF0AFB1.jpeg
    FFC620BC-F78E-4790-A20B-94D5BDF0AFB1.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 174
  • AA3A06E3-AC86-4F15-851A-B84EDA1FCB2B.jpeg
    AA3A06E3-AC86-4F15-851A-B84EDA1FCB2B.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 162
Ahhh wish list is never ending! Perlee pave or Bvlgari Serpenti ?
I went through this dilemma too - and several visits. With what you have...the 1 Row and I say that because its simple, elegant and, well the yellow gold works with the rest of the yellow gold you have. I do encourage you to try the Serpenti in yellow gold too, just to compare designs in yellow to yellow. There is no denying (in my opinion) the Serpenti has more bling with 1 carat more diamonds, however, it is a particular, though classic to Bvlgari, design. Do you plan to add anything else to your stack? For ex: if you decide to later add (just adding examples here not necessarily suggestions) the slim sweet clover or the thin or full pave Love I'd go Serpenti.

A bit of a delay posting but when I went to pick up my 5 motif hammered gold bracelet, this butterfly caught my eye and I just bought it on a whim. Now I’m debating whether to keep it or not. I still love it but worry it’s too ‘girly’. At the same time with lucky Alhambra line potentially being discontinued and an opportunity to pass it on to my daughter, I’ll most likely keep it. It pairs nicely with single hammered pendant.
I have this butterfly and love it for its whimsical feel But I love butterflies so…..

Reactions: TankerToad
A bit of a delay posting but when I went to pick up my 5 motif hammered gold bracelet, this butterfly caught my eye and I just bought it on a whim. Now I’m debating whether to keep it or not. I still love it but worry it’s too ‘girly’. At the same time with lucky Alhambra line potentially being discontinued and an opportunity to pass it on to my daughter, I’ll most likely keep it. It pairs nicely with single hammered pendant.
If you are already having second thoughts, my gut feel says it was an impulse buy because you heard it will be "discontinued."
I personally would return it. These pieces should be love at first sight, maybe second sight! :biggrin:

Your daughter might not even like VCA or butterflies, so I would not use that rationale to keep it. People use the "pass it down" rationale too often to justify a purchase, and it's such a waste of money in my opinion.

I believe in buying for you, what you love. You can then buy for your daughter, what she loves.
When your daughter gets older and loves & wants a particular special item, I would buy that item for her. It will be more special as she loved the item, she wanted it, and you bought it for her. She will treasure it. This is opposite of a "I like it and want to give you what I like" gift. Kids see gifts so differently these days in my experience. Kids feel ten times more special if you get them what they want.

If you are collecting VCA, I would buy what you love.
For me, I prefer a more elegant look. I too have thought about the butterfly BTF ring, but I concluded the butterfly collection is too girly and cutesy for me. Everyone is different of course lots of folks like the butterfly collection, and it's all personal taste and your fashion look. I would put it on and see if it is a reflection of you and your personal style.

Just my two cents. I hope that was helpful for you to decide.
Congratulations on your bracelet!

Picked these last week, I’m not into astrology but for some reason I liked the zodiac necklace and ordered the chain. Per my SA these might become limited and of course unavailable! Not sure but been wearing it everyday!
Now, we are also into butterflies for my mini me, see if you spot one :smile: Her sweet collection is waiting on earrings to complete sets!
I'm a Cappy too! I absolutely love this pendant but I do wish it was RG. I have nothing in my collection that is YG.

Reactions: Belle-brune