Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That combo sounds incredible! :loveeyes: I love box leather and smooth Barenia I just love the heritage leathers in general. They are so special IMO. good luck deciding! And please post a pic if you decide it’s right for you.:heart:

Thank you. I saw it yesterday and it is incredibly stunning. I adore box but always thought I'd prefer it in more formal bags like the Kelly.Will definitely post pictures in case I get it next week.

Please feel free to pass this offer along to me!! Lol

I already know I'd regret passing on this beauty. The practical side in me is just trying to talk me out of it.

Thank you. I saw it yesterday and it is incredibly stunning. I adore box but always thought I'd prefer it in more formal bags like the Kelly.Will definitely post pictures in case I get it next week.

I already know I'd regret passing on this beauty. The practical side in me is just trying to talk me out of it.

that practical side needs to zip it! Lol j/k good luck deciding, box is such a beautiful leather. I did go the preloved route so I wouldn’t feel paralyzed using it regularly and to be honest it’s not as delicate/frail as I was worried about.

that practical side needs to zip it! Lol j/k good luck deciding, box is such a beautiful leather. I did go the preloved route so I wouldn’t feel paralyzed using it regularly and to be honest it’s not as delicate/frail as I was worried about.
Hahaha that’s what I told myself...just shut up and take it. I had been eyeing a Box HAC 32 for months which costs significantly less and has already been worn in, so just trying to overcome the fear of breaking it in myself. I own a few Box pieces but only wear them occasionally so the wear and tear has been minor. Nearly all of them were purchased preloved which made it easier for me to enjoy them. Thanks for sharing your experience!

My SA asked if I would like to add Birkin in Gris Perle to my wish list every month in this year but I have one Kelly in Craie. So I declined. I think the color is quite similar and I have been waiting for birkin in Rose Sakura for so long. She also asked me about Kelly 28 in Rose Shocking but I will wait for Rose Sakura birkin.

Last week, also got offered Clic 16 bag in Pink color.
Which leather is the rose shocking k28 in?

Reactions: jenayb
Status
Not open for further replies.