Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is a push offer and is available only for this season . One was on display in my local store but I was told that it is only for display and it came without a box or serial number . 5 min later , Our amazing SM brought a plastic wrapped box , unboxed it and I was shocked ! it was the same exact bag as the one on display :biggrin:.. Yes dreams can come true

here She is .. My unicorn ..

View attachment 5047671

View attachment 5047673

View attachment 5047675

Lovely! Congrats! So happy H decided to update the Touch Kellys to have exotics also on the sangles; when it was only the handle it really wasn’t enough IMO.

It is indeed gorgeous. Wear it in good health.
That would be great if you could update the price thread. Thanks a lot and congrats again
Thank you , it was equal to 13,300 $ . I will update the thread .

I know there are push offer bags in these exact specs coming out. Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you :heart: yes one TPF member declined one in Feb and I was security wishing upon the same offer ..

Lovely! Congrats! So happy H decided to update the Touch Kellys to have exotics also on the sangles; when it was only the handle it really wasn’t enough IMO.
Thank you , I never considered touch Kelly before because it had less exotic leather .

Thank you , it was equal to 13,300 $ . I will update the thread .

Thank you :heart: yes one TPF member declined one in Feb and I was security wishing upon the same offer ..

Thank you , I never considered touch Kelly before because it had less exotic leather .
My friend got hers in Dec 2020 before Christmas. It was the first Lizard Touch I was aware of and I was so excited and happy for her.

Reactions: aisham
Yes it is a push offer and is available only for this season . One was on display in my local store but I was told that it is only for display and it came without a box or serial number . 5 min later , Our amazing SM brought a plastic wrapped box , unboxed it and I was shocked ! it was the same exact bag as the one on display :biggrin:.. Yes dreams can come true

View attachment 5047671

View attachment 5047673

View attachment 5047675
Absolutely STUNNING! Enjoy~

Reactions: aisham

View attachment 5047671

View attachment 5047673

View attachment 5047675
gahhhhhhhh the clouchette and lock! This kelly is such a treasure~

Status
Not open for further replies.