Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I read it correctly that you were offered a B25 verso? Do you know if that was a SO that wasn't picked up or are B25 in verso now become more regular?
I've never seen a Mini Lindy in real life, it's not common in my region - but yours sounds lovely.

The b25 verso in that color combo has been offered recently non SO. I was offered that exact one in November.

Reactions: MlleBougainvillier
Do I read it correctly that you were offered a B25 verso? Do you know if that was a SO that wasn't picked up or are B25 in verso now become more regular?
I've never seen a Mini Lindy in real life, it's not common in my region - but yours sounds lovely.
The B25 was not a special order. I would have snapped it up given the leather, but my B30 verso I felt was a similar exterior color.

Reactions: MlleBougainvillier
Great thanks for letting me know. Is there any overview of colors that come as verso in B and K? Are B verso now offered worldwide or does it depend on the region of the store? I'm asking since I wonder whether it's easier to be offered a verso than order and wait for a SO which has no other special specifications except for the inner colour.

Great thanks for letting me know. Is there any overview of colors that come as verso in B and K? Are B verso now offered worldwide or does it depend on the region of the store? I'm asking since I wonder whether it's easier to be offered a verso than order and wait for a SO which has no other special specifications except for the inner colour.
A good trick is to watch this thread and/or reseller pages on IG to get an idea of current offerings. If you’re interested in a verso, let your SA know. They’re still pretty rare though.

Birkin sellier 25 noir GHW. My podium order was the same bag with PHW, but according to SM the previous two PO seasons have all been cancelled due to covid. She has offered me 25 noir Togo with PHW. This will be my last bag for this year though and I find that I don’t reach for my 1 GHW bag as much as my other bags. Should I hold out or grab the regular birkin? Is it harder to get the sellier version at the moment?

Last edited:
24/24 size 29 in Etoupe with gold hardware. I had to convince my sister in law to say yes to this bag. I have never imagined that I needed to convince anyone to buy an Etoupe bag with gold hardware since this is usually a dream combo where we live.
Wow amazing bag , I saw one and it was beautiful . I have never been a fan of Etoupe :biggrin: , and now I am not a fan of GHW ( 90% of my bags are in GHW ). I hope she liked it after all ? I want to add 24/24 to my collection soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.