Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really... you did... I’m still waiting... hope it will come soon...
I took a magnolia b30 and returned it to the store... then the Rose Azalea phw turned now... hoping the 3rd time will be magic!
Yes, it was an unexpected offer and my store rarely gets size K25. I do love pink but I hesitated about the phw but I thought it was so pretty anyway. Well fast forward 6 months and I wore the bag maybe twice. Also, I am not a fan of RA is epsom. It has a weird neon undertone to my eye. It's just me, I'm sure. Anyway, I decided it would be best to let her go while she was still like-new and I could focus on my next bag with no regrets =)

I'm sure your bag will come soon!

Yes, it was an unexpected offer and my store rarely gets size K25. I do love pink but I hesitated about the phw but I thought it was so pretty anyway. Well fast forward 6 months and I wore the bag maybe twice. Also, I am not a fan of RA is epsom. It has a weird neon undertone to my eye. It's just me, I'm sure. Anyway, I decided it would be best to let her go while she was still like-new and I could focus on my next bag with no regrets =)

thanks for sharing with me... it’s helpful...
I was just sitting here and thinking why I was so fussy and I should have just accepted it in phw... at least I have bag now...
yes I’m also not a fan of epsom but it seems there are many other pink options for b or k this season and leather options :sad:

thanks for sharing with me... it’s helpful...
I was just sitting here and thinking why I was so fussy and I should have just accepted it in phw... at least I have bag now...
yes I’m also not a fan of epsom but it seems there are many other pink options for b or k this season and leather options :sad:
I am behind you on this- I walked away from a gorgeous bag last week ( that my SA held for 3 days and insisted I see, even though I knew - and told her over the phone- that is was not the ONE). I am picky enough ( or fussy, or specific or just a pain the ***- whatever description you like!) to hold out for what I really want, the one that I will adore every time I pick it up, the one I will always reach for. I do not want to think every time I look at it " I just really do NOT like this color, or HDW - too much $$ and angst to waffle about it.
Not to say I wasn't sorely tempted by that beauty, but I am holding out for the prize........

Reactions: westcoastgal
I am behind you on this- I walked away from a gorgeous bag last week ( that my SA held for 3 days and insisted I see, even though I knew - and told her over the phone- that is was not the ONE). I am picky enough ( or fussy, or specific or just a pain the ***- whatever description you like!) to hold out for what I really want, the one that I will adore every time I pick it up, the one I will always reach for. I do not want to think every time I look at it " I just really do NOT like this color, or HDW - too much $$ and angst to waffle about it.
Not to say I wasn't sorely tempted by that beauty, but I am holding out for the prize........
thanks @nymeria for this! I also sometimes feel I am a pain in the neck for my SA. I am very specific about what I like and what I don't and have walked away from a few very desirable bags because they were "close but no cigar". examples? a black birkin sellier in box but with the wrong (for me) hardware and a barenia birkin in the wrong (for me) size. I sometimes don't even dare to post such offers on this thread, bc I feel others are probably pulling their hair out when they read this.
now I feel less bad because I know there are a few others out there who are as specific with what works for them as I am . thanks!

thanks @nymeria for this! I also sometimes feel I am a pain in the neck for my SA. I am very specific about what I like and what I don't and have walked away from a few very desirable bags because they were "close but no cigar". examples? a black birkin sellier in box but with the wrong (for me) hardware and a barenia birkin in the wrong (for me) size. I sometimes don't even dare to post such offers on this thread, bc I feel others are probably pulling their hair out when they read this.
now I feel less bad because I know there are a few others out there who are as specific with what works for them as I am . thanks!
Please continue to share your offers. The intent of this thread, in my view at least, is not a brag book or a “look what I bought/turned down!” reveal but more of a hint of coming inventory. For me, it’s an informational “hey gals, I was just offered X by my store. If you are reading this and hoping for an X, it might be a good time to call your SA as one might be arriving at your store soon too!” The more people that contribute honestly, the more informed we are as a community. :smile:

Under direct sunlight it does have a bit of a neon undertone but I love how it looks indoor. Quite muted and saturated. But I probably wouldn't do PHW.

A bit embarrassed to share, but since everyone so generously shares what you've been offered, I think I should do my part.

Vert jade Kelly cut croc with GHW. and yes, I took it. A bit stressed by the "damage", but I think I'm glad I took it. :smile:

So sorry for the delay. Here's a picture of the vert jade color.

Attachments

• IMG_20191005_210436.jpg
    IMG_20191005_210436.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 612
wait a minute, rose shocking is back? Forrrrrr reeeeaaallllll?
I’ve been away on the isle of ban...not even looking at this site (too painful) :biggrin: Finally got a flight out :yahoo:

k32 retourne rose shocking phw- pass
c18 bleu atoll(?) ghw- pass (not completely sure of the color since it wasn’t my fav)
c18 bleu ocean doblis phw- yes please
Not the best lighting, but a decent idea

View attachment 4565187

Status
Not open for further replies.