Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone like the new Toile limited edition ? Was told that the new Toile De Camp Cavalcadour collection will be arriving and I should keep an open mind about a Constance or Kelly in that canvas print. I've seen the Kelly in the 32cm and it looks a little busy to me. I'm also concerned about keeping it clean. Have a vintage Toile Kelly with gold leather trim and love to use in the Summer but the latest one has black leather so I'm wondering if it may be too dark for the summer.

Thoughts anyone ?

s-l1600.jpg

hermes-kelly-32-sellier-toile-de-camp-cavalcadour-limited-edition-kelly-hermes-white_2048x_c79b50f1-f691-4e03-870c-d646f790af68_2048x.jpg

Congrats on the offer chkpfbeliever! I am a fan of the dechainee bags, a great H collector piece and yet v usable imo. Its a yes for me. Pls do a reveal if you get it

Was shown the Kelly 28 DeChaine in BARENIA and it was gorgeous, I have reserved it in black though as it would go better with my wardrobe, haven’t told DH yet! Think it’s going to be ban island for me very shortly!

Congrats Pinkfairyjade! Pls share a photo for us to drool at when it arrives. :flowers: :love:

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
Status
Not open for further replies.