Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she’s mine!! Almost.... SO since I got Ms Malachite on July 1, this must be purchased on my husband’s account and he is currently out of town until Friday. Doh! They were really kind and offered to hold given that we were both there Saturday, but it wasn’t available. Fingers crossed this week goes fast [emoji100]
41daa945bb2fbc0f0099feb46edf1b72.jpg
Gorgeous! You are so lucky to get your grey beauty! I’m patiently waiting for my etain too! Enjoy!

Reactions: TeeCee77
Just got offered K25 Togo in magnolia. Wish that it comes in ghw. Still pondering if I can live with the PHW but the color is lovely. :angel:

Can’t imagine myself getting a kelly with palladium hardware since I have been a ghw girl for many years. Here she is, Miss K25 magolia in Togo! Totally irresistible to the color.:yahoo::hbeat:
Can’t find a matching Twilly to my liking at the spot. My SA promised to get me one in my next visit.

Attachments

• AF94FBE8-6132-4A21-A4C7-8591B5F2EB2F.jpeg
    AF94FBE8-6132-4A21-A4C7-8591B5F2EB2F.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 989
Can’t imagine myself getting a kelly with palladium hardware since I have been a ghw girl for many years. Here she is, Miss K25 magolia in Togo! Totally irresistible to the color.:yahoo::hbeat:
Can’t find a matching Twilly to my liking at the spot. My SA promised to get me one in my next visit.
Congrats!!!! I too don’t really do phw but some colors it just works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.