Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a phenomenal addition to your well curated family! I can see you getting lots of enjoyment from this beauty. I love how thoughtful your purchases are and how each piece has a purpose. I am trying to streamline but it is hard to stAy focused on TPF.
You are very kind thank you :heart:
I nailed down the colors and size/shape of the bags that works for me...streamlining became easy.
Whoa! Back up guys...I need space to faint! This is a real stunner.
You are a sweetheart! Thank you :flowers::heart:

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
Amazing!!!!!! Big congrats on this croc beauty. I know you’ve been thinking of a croc for a bit. Modeling pics??? Does your phone fit inside
Thank you! You are right! I have been researching and put a lot of thought in what would really work for me. Didnt want a very expensive purchase regret. Yes it does fit my phone...I will post what fits inside and mod shot. I just opened it last night and added unboxing in my IG stories...everyone was after me :nuts::biggrin:
I actually went into my closet this morning to check on it again, just to confirm that I didn’t dream it! Phew!

Thank you! You are right! I have been researching and put a lot of thought in what would really work for me. Didnt want a very expensive purchase regret. Yes it does fit my phone...I will post what fits inside and mod shot. I just opened it last night and added unboxing in my IG stories...everyone was after me :nuts::biggrin:
I actually went into my closet this morning to check on it again, just to confirm that I didn’t dream it! Phew!
I would do the same! Stare at it from time to time. Lol. I would also put it in a class case - like a shrine lol.

Reactions: Rami00
Blue Encre B30 GHW (I think Togo but I won’t see it til tomm and I forgot to ask my SA over the phone). I really want this exact combo in a k25 or k28....but want to see the B in person....Deciding if I should take my chances waiting for this color in a K or just buy the B.... (I have a k25 and k28 already).

B30 blue pale ghw
It is very hard to capture the color, it looks mostly white/ light grey but it’s a light blue in person. Probably the 2nd picture shows better.
I was asking for a light blue or grey B, I guess this fits!

View attachment 4255753 View attachment 4255754
Wow that's such an interesting blue. The second pic looks divine. I hope you love it.

Blue Encre B30 GHW (I think Togo but I won’t see it til tomm and I forgot to ask my SA over the phone). I really want this exact combo in a k25 or k28....but want to see the B in person....Deciding if I should take my chances waiting for this color in a K or just buy the B.... (I have a k25 and k28 already).
A Blue Bird In the Hand.... =)
Hope u take her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.