Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offered a K28 leather Evercolor in 18' seasonal color Benton. Evercolor is the one that I always so it is a yes for the leather. However, I am not sure about this color "Benton". Anyone has it on Evercolor? Is the color bright white, or looks grey-ish? I really want a light grey one, and have gris asphalt on my wish list. Will Benton close to gris asphalt?

I am offered a K28 leather Evercolor in 18' seasonal color Benton. Evercolor is the one that I always so it is a yes for the leather. However, I am not sure about this color "Benton". Anyone has it on Evercolor? Is the color bright white, or looks grey-ish? I really want a light grey one, and have gris asphalt on my wish list. Will Benton close to gris asphalt?

You mean beton? If so it is a very light grey I’d say closer to Gris perle than Gris asphalte. It’s a cool tone grey.

Just posted some photos of GP vs. beton and beton with different hardwares (all in evercolor) in the library for your reference.

Here

My togo Gris A k32 vs Clemence beton P18, both phw. Obviously they are not in evercolor, but hopefully this can help with color comparison. The colors are lighter in direct sunlight.

I would definitely say that Gris a is light grey and beton is like chalk color.

6EC2852E-7EA6-4DAA-87D1-05D3B54DBF5B.jpeg

DB0A41D5-6B5A-4C91-B38A-139A7104EBC0.jpeg
67751D6B-622E-42C6-95D2-801EA4F13304.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.