Sèvres Porcelain

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone who has the pink porcelain pendant saw a slight variation in the color? Is this normal?
Many thanks
I don't own the pink porcelain but I recalled it does have slight variation in the color, but same thing with the 2019's blue sevres and 2022's celadon. Some even have some texture while some appear to be completely smooth. It all comes down to your preference but it's normal.

I don't own the pink porcelain but I recalled it does have slight variation in the color, but same thing with the 2019's blue sevres and 2022's celadon. Some even have some texture while some appear to be completely smooth. It all comes down to your preference but it's normal.
I saw 2 pink sevres in person. One was slightly stronger pink and one was pale pink (like baby pink). I didn’t see it side by side but the difference in color was very obvious.

A
I saw 2 pink sevres in person. One was slightly stronger pink and one was pale pink (like baby pink). I didn’t see it side by side but the difference in color was very obvious.
Yes you are right, I do recall that too regarding the light and slightly deeper pink for the 2015 HP, it s more the uneven/heterogeneity in the color that strikes me ... . But I guess it s normal as Waterlily said. The color of some raspberry pink porcelain was pretty uneven, and the celadon porcelain too.