See the New Ergo Saddle Bag out in April

this is so wierd. i JUST got my issue of vogue yetersday and was browsing through it in the office today :smile: it looks good. i'm actually excited. i hope it doesn't end up big big like the one they featured in elle accessories (the last issue out)

i also walked by macy's today. MAN they had everything! not to send you guys running over there.

but they had this gold stripe hampton's bag that we don't have in the store at all.

krispin's mini skinny with the turnlock was there in ebony/khaki.

they also had the medium hampton's pebble leather carryall...last time i checked in our system it was only available in black..they had white there as well

they also had the stripe, medium, signature carryall.

and bloomies has an additional 20% or is it 25% off? the bags...but they still had the whiskey shoulder bag! :smile: i guess the sign wasn't big enough or...maybe there wasn't that much service. i think latter.

i also saw the andrea satchel at both bloomies and macys. can't wait to see the green version and white, but they only had the dark brown...

hehe most macys are bare when it comes to coach but this is the flagship...like eight stories of goodies...and a whole section devoted to coach, i think only recently did they get THIS much stuff! before it was bare...but i think with more and more tourist (esp. coach loving ones with 11% discount!) they upped their supply.

i smell competition!!! hehe

you must visit us in SF if you ever have time! the macy's there, or the coach on post/grant or the SFC coach...embarcadero's 'kay, but they are only core and mens.