See! Someone does reasonably priced and not 'copied'!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed those, too. The leather looks really nice. I love the colors! Thanks, IssMom!

2. Cute find, thanks for sharing!

3. I used to live near a Talbots outlet and literally haunted the place. There was time when from head to toe I was dressed in Talbots. (I guess I had an old lady sense of style!:P I have a purse and matching wallet I bought from there and found it to be well made and of a classic timeless style. In fact, I have on some talbots pants with a chico's turlneck right now!

4. Very cute bags for the upcoming warmer months. I can totally see someone carrying that on a cruise or vacation somewhere.

5. Great bags for spring/summer at a great price! It just goes to show there are nice bags at every price point!

6. I just saw a cute bag in the new Eddie Bauer catalog for $128. And the Banana Republic bags are looking nice this season for a reasonable price (I think around $200-300 depending on the size, maybe a little less).

Attached Files:

7. i love the green!!!