See! Someone does reasonably priced and not 'copied'!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know this is far from high end but I thought this was a cute bag. Its from Talbots and their website says....

Softly structured bag with straight forward fashion sense.Top magnetic snaps, inside zip and slip pockets, fully lined. (Item # A12611)
    $110.00

Not bad...and it comes in four colors!

talbots.jpg
  2. the tourquoise one is soooooo pretty

3. Oh, those are cute!

4. Cute bags. I like the green one.

5. And at that price, you can almost justify buying them all! Oh, and I was wrong, it comes in FIVE colors!

6. Pretty colors for the spring and summer! luv them!:lol:

7. That is cute for a good price!

8. I love the colors!

9. Very cute!

10. i agree! i like it! its a very cute colour! :amuse:

11. These are nice. I know I will visit Talbots in the near future.

12. Talbots has a rep for being an "old lady store" but I've bought items there from time to time that get lots of compliments from my younger co-workers. I've had a couple of Talbots bags in the past, and found them to be cute and well made.

13. I went to the website and it says sale for $98!! The gold color looks nice, as well.

14. I too shop in Talbots from time to time when I see something I like from there. I also like their summer stuffs and I must say I have quite a bit of them counting the years. :p

Those bags are nice and perfect for Spring and Summer bags especially for their prices. I got their catalogs all the time. Talbots also known for it's classic style although sometimes I think their collections is a bit too plain but not all of them. Some of them are really nice and sophisticated.

15. The turquoise one is cute :biggrin: